*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    he look's pretty frail on his recent youtube stuff...how was the concert ? thinking about taking a flight somewhere to see him this summer.
    pretty frail. kinda shocked he was still alive.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• my best laugh of the day:

Originally posted by Nully
      this is off topic but,

Comment

• was trying to look through my team to contribute to the Best players on your team thread and really couldn't find anything. Tyler Mahle?

My team BA in PONY is .211!

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          was trying to look through my team to contribute to the Best players on your team thread and really couldn't find anything. Tyler Mahle?

You're supposed to be picking the best players in the league, not the worst players.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            You're supposed to be picking the best players in the league, not the worst players.
            fuckin' dansby swanson...

and d'Arnaud

Comment

was trying to look through my team to contribute to the Best players on your team thread and really couldn't find anything. Tyler Mahle?

Make a trade with me -“ I got some young Phillies “

Comment

• I've also been starting
                Josh Fuentes
                Benintendi
                Tucker
                Happ
                Kyle Lewis
                Sano
                Pederson

Even Goldschmidt is hitting a robust .234

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                  Make a trade with me -“ I got some young Phillies “
                  there's gotta be some regression (or progression?) at some point... to get me to .240ish?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    George Costanza approach might be called for
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Even Goldschmidt is hitting a robust .234
                      That's above league average!
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• just saw a comment online talking about how the vote was going to be overturned and Trump named president... I know this was a belief for a long time so it didn't surprise me, but then I realized that comments for this source had all been made in the last week. Who the fuck still believes this, and what are the current logistics for it to happen?

Comment

• More than 70% of Republicans believe Biden did not get enough votes to win. The stupid is endemic to the GOP.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            More than 70% of Republicans believe Biden did not get enough votes to win. The stupid is endemic to the GOP.
                            that's fine... they can believe the vote was stolen or whatever they want. I'm asking about the practical logistics of how they think this is going to play out. Like how on March 20th trump, supported by the military was going to reveal this was all a trap to catch the dems and then proceed to execute them all for treason. What's the new way this will all unfold?!?

Comment

that's fine... they can believe the vote was stolen or whatever they want. I'm asking about the practical logistics of how they think this is going to play out. Like how on March 20th trump, supported by the military was going to reveal this was all a trap to catch the dems and then proceed to execute them all for treason. What's the new way this will all unfold?!?
                              Pretty sure none of this needs to make any actual sense to the true believers, of which there are apparently a fucking lot.
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• That's all Q-Anon nonsense. It doesn't need a basis in reality, and when one prediction after another is proved false, that doesn't dissuade the true believers.

Fortunately, I think the idea that the election result will be changed at this point is not widely held among Republicans. By that I mean well less than 50% of Republicans. Probably a sizable minority buy into the Q-Anon stuff. I definitely know people in my acquaintance group here in Texas who do.

Comment

Working...
                                X