*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a crappy game tonight.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Did ya'll ever use Sevin dust as a garden pesticide? It's a wonder we lived to adulthood.
      Tons. Never worked on my squash bug problems, though.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Did ya'll ever use Sevin dust as a garden pesticide? It's a wonder we lived to adulthood.
        Not carcinogenic for me
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          And my garden fucking sucks this year! I don't know what the deal is - first time with a garden at my new home and it's just a total clunker thus far. Usually my gardens go berserk, so no real idea what's wrong. I planted a little bit late but not that late. WTF!

(Still - no squash bugs thus far, fingers crossed)
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• VD13 hawt garden tawk
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Anyone ever watch Derry Girls ? Hilarious
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Anyone ever watch Derry Girls ? Hilarious
                No but I went to Derry Queen.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  It was my job as a kid to pick potato bugs off the potato plants. I would push them off the plants with a stick into a little tin can filled with gasoline to kill them.

Comment

It was my job as a kid to pick potato bugs off the potato plants. I would push them off the plants with a stick into a little tin can filled with gasoline to kill them.
                    So don't cross me.

Comment

• I thought Sevin was supposed to work on squash bugs, but maybe they have grown resistant?

Comment

• I did far more reading on carbaryl than I intended.

Comment

• I never really understood why the plural of gross is gross.

Comment

• In that vein, my dad always said gallon as the plural of gallon, and it bugged me more than it probably should have.

Comment

Not sure I am ready to confess my sins here
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

In that vein, my dad always said gallon as the plural of gallon, and it bugged me more than it probably should have.
                                One of my brothers friends who played dungeons and dragons thought that orc and troll were plural. Wtf
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X