Page 1522 of 1524 FirstFirst ... 522102214221472151215201521152215231524 LastLast
Results 15,211 to 15,220 of 15233

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

  1. #15211
    All Star heyelander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sactown
    Posts
    9,479
    woah! Seadog Sighting!
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

  2. #15212
    Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid hacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wadsworth , OHIO
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I milked cows for 7 years when I lived on my buddies farm ( between his marriages and before mine.) It was when I was teaching and coaching basketball so I milked every other Sunday with him letting his brother and son have the day off, in the summers and when ever I was able to . Milking at 4:30 am when still shitfaced from the night before is an experience.
    Cows like people have different personality,brains and quirks. Some are neat/ clean as a whistle while others literally lay down in the shit pile. I had one feud with one cow ( stubby because he had no tail) that bitch would kick me everyday, but never the same way. Once why chaining them up in the stall - next time while I was cleaning the teats, maybe the next time she waited while I was dipping the teats after milking… she even had the brains to wait sometime to when I was done with her and moved on to the cow next to her then “bam” here come the kick. I got my revenge- butchered her and ate her!!!!!

  3. #15213
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by hacko View Post
    I had one feud with one cow ( stubby because he had no tail) that bitch would kick me everyday, but never the same way.
    Milking a he cow must have been quite the experience. Surprised he didn't offer to buy you dinner instead of kicking you.
    Anti-fascist.

  4. #15214
    All Star heyelander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sactown
    Posts
    9,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Milking a he cow must have been quite the experience. Surprised he didn't offer to buy you dinner instead of kicking you.
    damn... you really know how to shut down conversations here. Maybe show some fuckin' decorum once in a while.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

  5. #15215
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    damn... you really know how to shut down conversations here. Maybe show some fuckin' decorum once in a while.
    I understand you feeling defensive on behalf of a fellow bull jerker, but your anger is totally misplaced here.

    Anti-fascist.

  6. #15216
    MVP The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    10,595
    every time I fly down to southern California i think of the term "flyover country" as I go past Placer County. would be nice if i could actually stop by, so it isn't really appropriate. I had great views of Mt. Rainier (half of it), Mt. Adams, Mt Hood, and Mt. Shasta today. Wildfires didn't look toooooo bad from 35000 feet. all the mountains looked like they could use some snow. Tahoe was covered in fog/smoke and we went right over Yosemite so I couldn't see that. I love window seats and looking at the geography.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

    ---nothing to see nothing to say nothing to do

  7. #15217
    Administrator Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,629
    Took a little RJ break for a few weeks. What did I miss?

  8. #15218
    All Star heyelander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sactown
    Posts
    9,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Took a little RJ break for a few weeks. What did I miss?
    it was pretty quiet. seems like ken might have been away for the whole time you were gone.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

  9. #15219
    All Star heyelander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sactown
    Posts
    9,479
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    every time I fly down to southern California i think of the term "flyover country" as I go past Placer County. would be nice if i could actually stop by, so it isn't really appropriate. I had great views of Mt. Rainier (half of it), Mt. Adams, Mt Hood, and Mt. Shasta today. Wildfires didn't look toooooo bad from 35000 feet. all the mountains looked like they could use some snow. Tahoe was covered in fog/smoke and we went right over Yosemite so I couldn't see that. I love window seats and looking at the geography.
    County is flying flags at half staff today in honor of the death of the recall. I'm sure we were 60/40 Yes in this county.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

  10. #15220
    All Star heyelander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sactown
    Posts
    9,479
    r/dadjokes

    A priest, pastor and rabbit walk into a blood bank.
    We are all looking to donate, says the priest.
    The phlebotomists asks them if they all know their blood type
    The rabbit says, I'm not really sure, but I believe I'm probably a type-o
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •