Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    $20k closing costs? That's brutal.
    Story makes sense though right - his lender doesn't want to hit that interest rate so they make it look like they will by making him pay points instead. In the end you can get any interest rate you want if you put enough $ up front in points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Refinancing our mortgage. Got a screaming deal. Current mortgage holder desperate to match said screaming deal so they offer the same interest rate. Oh, but there's a sneaky little surprise at the end --- closing costs of almost $20k! Lol, fuck you Rocket Mortgage. Thanks for the Starbucks gift cards, though, I guess.
      That's ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        That's ridiculous.
        Just another day in the life of one of the sketchiest, worst industries out there.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Just another day in the life of one of the sketchiest, worst industries out there.
          I realize more everyday how so much of our economy is built on sketchy industries and taking advantage of people. Teaching kids to avoid scams takes a lot longer than I think it should. 20 bucks a month for resume.com......guess I will burn another hour of my life fixing that
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• RIP to SeaDogStat, our Vintage Draft bro forever! I had the good fortune to chat with him on the phone, text, whatnot over the years, talking shit during vintage drafts, baseball drafts, etc. Hell, I did probably 40 fantasy seasons with that dude in shared leagues altogether. Such sad news. Clear skies and smooth sailing to you, Mike Beveridge. You were funny as hell and generally just a good person. Gone too soon.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Sad news. RIP SeaDog
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Congrats to any Braves fans here ! Best of luck in the world series.
                Comgrats Braves and Mr. Seitzer ! I cant imagine how exciting it must be. Very happy for you
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

RIP to SeaDogStat, our Vintage Draft bro forever! I had the good fortune to chat with him on the phone, text, whatnot over the years, talking shit during vintage drafts, baseball drafts, etc. Hell, I did probably 40 fantasy seasons with that dude in shared leagues altogether. Such sad news. Clear skies and smooth sailing to you, Mike Beveridge. You were funny as hell and generally just a good person. Gone too soon.
                  That is sad RIP Mike B

Comment

Comgrats Braves and Mr. Seitzer ! I cant imagine how exciting it must be. Very happy for you
                    . Congrats Mike F - 2 rings when you think of all the people who never get one and you have 2 in a short time - come to Cleveland and bring us one - they already love the analytics !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                      . Congrats Mike F - 2 rings when you think of all the people who never get one and you have 2 in a short time - come to Seattle and bring us one - they already love the analytics !!!!!
                      Fixed
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• First hand view of why dynasties are so hard to maintain. As soon as you win the pillaging starts from the peanut gallery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          First hand view of why dynasties are so hard to maintain. As soon as you win the pillaging starts from the peanut gallery.
                          Pillaging is fun !
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Pillaging is fun !
                            Or so I am told
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Pillaging is fun !
                              I disagree

I rather plunder

Comment

• Aww, you guys are the best!
                                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                                X