No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that's not so bad. Still a little too choppy for my refined tastes.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Congrats to any Braves fans here ! Best of luck in the world series.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        MLB auctions got me again...in for $40 game ball that Jose Barrero hit for a double. A real bargain
        outbid again...but have no fear, I have cheaper options available. Trying to find a VD drafted player to bid on so we could have a trophy. Toby Harrah autographed photo ? I think I may have drafted him once. I was real close in the last draft if i recall
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

outbid again...but have no fear, I have cheaper options available. Trying to find a VD drafted player to bid on so we could have a trophy. Toby Harrah autographed photo ? I think I may have drafted him once. I was real close in the last draft if i recall
          Sean Nolin to Joey Votto ball in the dirt is probably as good as anything...standby
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Sean Nolin to Joey Votto ball in the dirt is probably as good as anything...standby
            proxy bidders killing me on this one
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

proxy bidders killing me on this one
              ok, I've got an hour to wait....Is Johnny the reigning champ ?
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Congrats to any Braves fans here ! Best of luck in the world series.
                Thanks.

I wonder if cavebird still lurks here. And I wonder if he is still a Braves fan. Actually haven't seen him around here since before the hurricane. Hope he came through the hurricane okay.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

ok, I've got an hour to wait....Is Johnny the reigning champ ?
                  Of making us wait an hour?
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    Of making us wait an hour?
                    I am the champion of that
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Missed on the votto game used ball...but got a couple for 11 bucks. Castellanos and Barrero. Now I just need someone to play baseball with
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Missed on the votto game used ball...but got a couple for 11 bucks. Castellanos and Barrero. Now I just need someone to play baseball with
                        New marketing campaign - it'll just cost you $11 to play with Catellanos and Barrero's balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          New marketing campaign - it'll just cost you $11 to play with Catellanos and Barrero's balls.
                          i suppose that is better than, "the best $500 t-shirt you will ever own".....or maybe not
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Ugh, I need to stop watching those "soldier comes back home to his kid/dog/family" videos. Definitely not work fodder. Someone is cutting onions in here.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Refinancing our mortgage. Got a screaming deal. Current mortgage holder desperate to match said screaming deal so they offer the same interest rate. Oh, but there's a sneaky little surprise at the end --- closing costs of almost $20k! Lol, fuck you Rocket Mortgage. Thanks for the Starbucks gift cards, though, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                Refinancing our mortgage. Got a screaming deal. Current mortgage holder desperate to match said screaming deal so they offer the same interest rate. Oh, but there's a sneaky little surprise at the end --- closing costs of almost $20k! Lol, fuck you Rocket Mortgage. Thanks for the Starbucks gift cards, though, I guess.
                                $20k closing costs? That's brutal.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X