No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quisenberry is always a solid choice to get the QUIZYs out of the way.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      Now I need to figure out my closer issue.
      I really hate taking closers early when there are guys like Bobby Shantz available for free in the endgame.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Or Dick Radatz or Tug McGraw or Todd Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          Or Dick Radatz or Tug McGraw or Todd Jones.
          I was watching some mlb game tonight and the announcers mentioned radatz...said he was called "the monster" because he was 6 foot 6 and about 250 before that was common in baseball
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            I was watching some mlb game tonight and the announcers mentioned radatz...said he was called "the monster" because he was 6 foot 6 and about 250 before that was common in baseball
            Wikipedia lists him at 100 kg...a small man
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Don't check FB all that often these days, but got a "memory" on there from ten years back when my sweet little black Labrador dog died. One of those offering condolences was SeaDogStat. RIP to Daisy dog and RIP to Mike Beveridge ("Bev").
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                When I first started working for my current employer, I would park in the Delta parking deck, and right between that parking structure and the stadium was this statue:

i missed a couple of your posts while "Johnny Dickshot was on vacay", lol. very cool
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Johnny Dickshot has joined the wordle craze. What about you losers ?
                  what the fuck kind of word is "cacao". assholes.

Took me 3 guesses
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

what the fuck kind of word is "cacao". assholes.

Took me 3 guesses
                    input ? I got that on the first try. they should have harder words
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• who the hell fires missiles at a trailer full of potatoes ?
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

who the hell fires missiles at a trailer full of potatoes ?
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                          Not the answer I was looking for....but I will give you partial credit
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I found this entertaining:

Comment

• wankclown, dipgoblin, and libsucker don't get enough use.

Comment

• Braves radio announcers tonight were discussing the meaning and usage of the Philadelphia term "jawn". I don't think I had ever heard that word before tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X