Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    12 hours at 132 degrees
    At first I thought this was going to be a post about the weather on the West Coast.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      At first I thought this was going to be a post about the weather on the West Coast.
      Those are the worst
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        Those are the worst
        I was going to say that, but I didn't want to be hurtful.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• it's after 1pm and it's still below 90 here today. I've got a window open!

Never fear though, next 4 days all look to be over 100.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• the 111 we had a couple of weeks back killed my trashcan potatoes and our ring doorbell.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              the 111 we had a couple of weeks back killed my trashcan potatoes and our ring doorbell.
              Now potato carnage
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Going to my first game in several years tonight. Of course it turns out mccullers is pitching.
                when you aren't waiting on my weather report I know you are waiting for the McCullers report...he didn't disappoint. Gave up 2 runs in the first inning, then was cruising until he walked the bases loaded in the 6th with a 6 run lead. Ended up giving up 2 more runs. Left with a 4 run cushion which barely held up. Pressly nearly blew it in the 9th, gave up 2 runs and had 2 on base with one out, but got out of it. Was hoping they called on Graveman to bail him out. All's well that ends well, McCullers got the win and 8 strikeouts.

Was really fun to see a game again and be in the ballpark. It was perfect weather and got to see Yordan hit a 3-run bomb and Tucker get some hits to help my squad before he pushed Toro's fly ball over the wall. T-Mobile park as it is now called is a fun place to watch a game. Got some pictures of McCuller's warming up in the bullpen, which for some reason I can't upload. Overall a great return to live baseball
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Got some pictures of McCuller's warming up in the bullpen, which for some reason I can't upload.
                  No photos? C'mon.

Comment

when you aren't waiting on my weather report I know you are waiting for the McCullers report...he didn't disappoint. Gave up 2 runs in the first inning, then was cruising until he walked the bases loaded in the 6th with a 6 run lead. Ended up giving up 2 more runs. Left with a 4 run cushion which barely held up. Pressly nearly blew it in the 9th, gave up 2 runs and had 2 on base with one out, but got out of it. Was hoping they called on Graveman to bail him out. All's well that ends well, McCullers got the win and 8 strikeouts.

Was really fun to see a game again and be in the ballpark. It was perfect weather and got to see Yordan hit a 3-run bomb and Tucker get some hits to help my squad before he pushed Toro's fly ball over the wall. T-Mobile park as it is now called is a fun place to watch a game. Got some pictures of McCuller's warming up in the bullpen, which for some reason I can't upload. Overall a great return to live baseball
                    *McCullers
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

No photos? C'mon.
                      lol, I keep getting an upload fail message...I will endeavour with vigour to upload said pictures
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

lol, I keep getting an upload fail message...I will endeavour with vigour to upload said pictures
                        keeps giving me an error. Maybe there is a size limit ? Only 3MB
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

My older daughter turned 21 a few weeks ago and she was super excited to get a beer and hotdog. I suppose Miller Lite qualifies as beer. It's no PBR as Bene will likely point out.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I suppose Miller Lite qualifies as beer.
                            I disagree.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

No photos? C'mon.
                              The best photos were his hat hair when they played the national anthem, lol
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• My Al only league Pitching
                                Draft Day
                                K Gibson
                                Kluber
                                Fiers
                                Stripling
                                Rich Hill
                                Quantrill
                                Diekman
                                Iglesias

Now
                                Berries
                                L. Garcia Hou
                                Stripling
                                Matz
                                Taillion
                                E. Rodriquez
                                Kittredge
                                Funkhouser
                                Karinchak
                                Iglesias

Kluber on IL
                                Bench Puk, Pearson, C Rodriquez

Battle back from last place 16 pts low to sitting in 5th - with Mondesi and Buxton on my bench and dead last in steals.

Then again I do have McCullers in my Pony league….

Comment

Working...
                                X