No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graterol - reduces the risk of stroke due to Afib. Consult your doctor. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Side effects may include headaches, nausea, vomiting, and profuse sweating.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      That's all Q-Anon nonsense. It doesn't need a basis in reality, and when one prediction after another is proved false, that doesn't dissuade the true believers.

Fortunately, I think the idea that the election result will be changed at this point is not widely held among Republicans. By that I mean well less than 50% of Republicans. Probably a sizable minority buy into the Q-Anon stuff. I definitely know people in my acquaintance group here in Texas who do.
      Q-Anonsense
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

That's all Q-Anon nonsense. It doesn't need a basis in reality, and when one prediction after another is proved false, that doesn't dissuade the true believers.

Fortunately, I think the idea that the election result will be changed at this point is not widely held among Republicans. By that I mean well less than 50% of Republicans. Probably a sizable minority buy into the Q-Anon stuff. I definitely know people in my acquaintance group here in Texas who do.
        I'm so much happier in my little echo chamber that's totally devoid of these kinds of folks. I encountered a friend of a friend not too long ago who started down the psycho conspiracy path and after I gave the ol' "what the literal fuck are you talking about?" to him, he backed right off. I literally only hear about this stuff second hand, which is a-ok with me for sure.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Graterol - reduces the risk of stroke due to Afib. Consult your doctor. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Side effects may include headaches, nausea, vomiting, and profuse sweating.
          Side effects may include chucking one's glove in the air and waving your arms like you just don't care.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Graterol - reduces the risk of stroke due to Afib. Consult your doctor. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Side effects may include headaches, nausea, vomiting, and profuse sweating.
            Brusdar Graterol spelled backwards is Loretarg Radrsurb. This message brought to you by the ghost of Yarac YrraH
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Side effects may include chucking one's glove in the air and waving your arms like you just don't care.
              Yeah, he's fun. I just can't hear that name without thinking it's a pharmaceutical, though.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Brusdar Graterol spelled backwards is Loretarg Radrsurb. This message brought to you by the ghost of Yarac YrraH
                well close anyway, I know one of you will catch my typo
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• good to see some peeps here...work is done for the week and I'm waiting for baseball to start. Hope everyone is well.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Yeah, he's fun. I just can't hear that name without thinking it's a pharmaceutical, though.
                    If that thought lasts longer than four hours, consult your doctor.

Comment

• Watching Lance McCullers just wears me out.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Watching Lance McCullers just wears me out.
                        all is fidgeting and walking around...and reluctance to throw strikes. Just exhausting. So good so far though
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

all is fidgeting and walking around...and reluctance to throw strikes. Just exhausting. So good so far though
                          at least I can relax and watch Robbie Ray :0
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Watching Lance McCullers just wears me out.
                            I own but don’t watch him - it’s the Afib thing

Comment

• I'm not looking for real logic, just trying to understand the internal "logic"
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• i think I'm about to be replaced at my company. we just hired a new dude in my 3 person dept, and this is literally him:

tough act to follow
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X