Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Herschel Walker officially declares for the GOP nod in the Georgia Senate race.
    On the one hand, New Jersey Generals for life! #USFL

On the other hand, I don't live in Georgia and I am not Herschel Walker's wife, so I guess I can't vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
      I am not Herschel Walker's wife
      I don't believe you, has CyberNinjas audited this claim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        I don't believe you, has CyberNinjas audited this claim?
        Preliminarily, but they have not completed the FORENSIC audit yet.

Comment

• Trumptard lawyers Lin Powell, Kraken-head Sidney Powell and a few others were ordered by a federal judge to be sanctioned, including disbarred, for filing a frivolous lawsuit promoting The Big Lie, without even doing rudimentary due diligence.

Comment

• Sen. Ron Johnson, Big Lie Opportunist:

Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin appeared to acknowledge in a video posted this week that Joe Biden was victorious in the election in the swing state, saying Donald Trump lost because he didn't get enough Republican votes.

Johnson, who has strongly advocated an investigation into baseless allegations of voter fraud in the 2020 election in Wisconsin, was filmed speaking to Lauren Windsor, the producer of the political web show "The Undercurrent," at the GOP Chicken Burn event in Wauwatosa, outside Milwaukee, on Sunday.

In the video, Johnson could be heard detailing the vote counts for presidential and congressional candidates.

"Prior to this election, I was the No. 1 vote-getter statewide with just under 1.5 million votes," he said. "This election, Trump got 1,610,000. No Republican has ever cracked 1.5 million. Numerous Democrats have gone over 1.6 and 1.5 ... Just the Republican State Assembly candidates got 1,661,000. The eight congressional candidates also got 1,661,000."

Johnson added: "So we obviously counted enough Republican votes. The only reason Trump lost Wisconsin is that 51,000 Republican voters didn't vote for him. They voted for other Republican candidates."

"So you're telling me that Joe Biden won this state fair and square?" Windsor asked.

"Well, look at the totals. It's certainly plausible," Johnson replied. "There's nothing obviously skewed about the results."
            Johnson, who has been pushing for an election audit in Wisconsin, said in a video that there is "nothing obviously skewed about the results."

Comment

• 2020 Democrat candidate Howard Schultz, interim CEO of Starbucks, just announced that his mediocre coffee chain would raise wages for its employees......except for those employees in stores that had formed unions. Wow, what an impressive Democrat.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
              X