No announcement yet.

Gun violence epidemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gun violence epidemic is real, and all Republicans want to do is shut down or damage anyone who tries to speak up about it. They have no solutions whatsoever. Fine, mental health is an issue? Then require a mental health examination before purchasing an assault rifle. And what would they say to that? Lemme guess -- NO F'ING WAY.

And these were two mass shootings in red states, so the "good guy with a gun" strategy is failing miserably.

Comment

• Better buy a gun, strap it to your hip and be prepared to shoot anyone who gets close.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Suspect arrested in 1996 Tupac Shakur shooting death.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I occasionally pick up from Ena's Caribean Kitchen, an excellent takeout place that was on Guy Fieri's show. They were closed on Monday so I went to a similar place a mile down on the same street, and it was awesome as well, and the other customers were really nice. Just looked at the local news, and on Tuesday a kid was shot about a block away, same time I was there. So I'm upset because I really like the people working there and the customers I talked to. Also while looking at the map on the news article and I saw that right where it happened is Belly's Hip Hop Eatery and their Instagram looks amazing so I guess I'm gonna die for soul food.
          people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Visited London earlier this year and stayed in a rental in Thornton Heath, north end of the Croydon borough. Relatively speaking, it's considered one of the rougher areas in London. I felt safer there than any place I've been in the united states. London has a lower homicide rate than columbus, and depending on the area you use for the columbus population, london has 4 to 9 times the people.
            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• People can't even go to a championship parade any more because of gun violence. See: Kansas City Chiefs and Denver Nuggets.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X