No announcement yet.

Exceelent Music You've Heard Lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keira Knightley from the 2013 movie Begin Again. Keira (another song), Hailee Steinfeld, and Mark Ruffalo all play guitar in the movie. She's no Gwyneth Paltrow, but still not bad.

Song starts at 0:56
    Last edited by madducks; 01-16-2023, 02:07 AM.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I cannot stop playing this one. It is long, but a hell of a ride. This guy has talent and has been plugging away for a long time to make it big. This song may be the thing that gets him there. HIs other stuff is really great too.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Check out the live version in the Cover Songs thread post #173.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Toccata and Fugue in D minor. Heard it as intro to pretty good 1971 horror movie this weekend. Now I am thinking it should may be my ringtone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Toccata and Fugue in D minor. Heard it as intro to pretty good 1971 horror movie this weekend. Now I am thinking it should may be my ringtone.
              Person calling Gregg: Why isn't Gregg answering his phone?

Other person who has also called Gregg: He's probably listening to his 9 minute ringtone again.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• both music and poignant documentary - well worth the watch - Bono - The Edge - David Letterman

Comment

• I just heard this one from 2006. Brittany Murphy was quite the talent.

"Faster Kill Pussycat" peaked at number seven on the UK Singles Chart in June 2006, becoming Brittany Murphy's highest-charting single in Britain. Outside the United Kingdom, the single reached number one on the US BillboardHot Dance Club Play chart and number two on the Billboard Hot Dance Airplay chart. It also peaked within the top 20 on the charts of Ireland and New Zealand.​

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Still cranking out the hits 60 years later.

The Rolling Stones - Angry (Official Music Video)

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Robert Plant performing "Stairway to Heaven" for the first time in 16 years:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• It's quite possible that this guy is the best rock vocalist out there today.

Dino Jelusick - The Great Divide:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Struts - I Do It So Well

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            Robert Plant performing "Stairway to Heaven" for the first time in 16 years:

He sounds like 80 year old Robert Plant except he is 75.

There are old rockers and singers out there that can still bring it. Maybe not Robert or maybe not Robert on this song.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                The Struts - I Do It So Well]
                                I heard someone on satellite radio saying that the Struts are fantastic live. I'm unfortunately out of town when they come to sacramento.

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X