Tiger vs. Phil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger vs. Phil

Tiger vs. Phil pay-per-view price set at $19.99- Day after Thanksgiving.

If it was on for free I would record it and watch it later in the evening (we have a family tradition of of watching old Christmas movies that day). Paying 19.99 not so much.

Winner takes all-$9M.

I know a little bit about Tiger and Phil.

the latter guy - he has blown many millions gambling in Las Vegas. (well, Tiger, too, but he'd have to work harder to blow his stockpile.)

I remember back in the 1980s, I knew a tennis promoter who put on an exhibition. two VERY famous male players.
    here was the deal, he told me: I don't care who wins the first set, and I don't care who wins the match.
    but whomever wins the first set for damn sure ain't winning the second set. the men agreed.

would be interesting to see if any Vegas books are dumb enough to have an "over under" on what hole they finish the match play on (hint: it will be quite close to 18, unless they have something else cooked up on the side).

if you walk by a TV with a sucker who paid for it and they are even after 15 holes, you might well see some stellar golf at that point.
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
    X