No announcement yet.

Stay out of my thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A penguin walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "Hey! Have you seen my brother?"
    Bartenders says, "I don't know......what's he look like?"
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

“What do you call a clairvoyant dwarf who just broke out of prison?

A small medium at large.”

Comment

“I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.”

Comment

A guy walks up to a convenience store that has a sign that says "Open 24 hours". As the guy approaches, he finds the clerk locking the door. They guy says, "Hey, your sign says you are open 24 hours!"
          The clerk looks up and says, "Not in a row!!"

(My all-time favorite joke.)

Comment

Rene Descartes walks into a bar and orders a drink. When he finishes his drink, the bartender asks him if he would like another. Descartes replies, “No, I think not,” and disappears in a puff of logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Rene Descartes walks into a bar and orders a drink. When he finishes his drink, the bartender asks him if he would like another. Descartes replies, “No, I think not,” and disappears in a puff of logic.
              I stole this joke:

A horse walks into a bar; the bartender asks, "Hello, do you want a beer?" The horse responds, "I think not," and promptly disappears.
              Now, admittedly, this joke only makes sense if you are familiar with the French Enlightenment philosopher, Rene Descartes, who famously said, "I think, therefore I am." The horse thought not, and therefore wasn't...

But if I had explained that first, I would have been putting Descartes before da horse!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                I stole this joke:

A horse walks into a bar; the bartender asks, "Hello, do you want a beer?" The horse responds, "I think not," and promptly disappears.
                Now, admittedly, this joke only makes sense if you are familiar with the French Enlightenment philosopher, Rene Descartes, who famously said, "I think, therefore I am." The horse thought not, and therefore wasn't...

But if I had explained that first, I would have been putting Descartes before da horse!
                nicely played.

Comment

people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Are you alleging that otters have small hands?
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

A man walks into a car after eating pot roast...
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                        rappy otters probably try to use that as a glory hole...
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          rappy otters probably try to use that as a glory hole...
                          Squeak softly and carry a big stick.
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Comment

I got back from California this weekend. We did the Warner Bros. tour. Thought the water cooler might be worthy of this thread.

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X