No announcement yet.

Stay out of my thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and Kevin Bacon should have won for Tremors.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post

and Kevin Bacon should have won for Tremors.
        I have seen that movie a bunch of times. Bacon was great.

I will probably watch it again sometime between now and the end of the month.

Comment

Comment

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Charles Dickens walks into a bar.
                          BARTENDER: What'l it be mate?
                          CHARLES: Martini.
                          BARTENDER: Olive 'r Twist?

Comment

A horse walks into a bar. Bartender says, "Why the long face?"

Comment

A guy walks into a bar. Another guy walks into a bar. The next guy ducks.
                              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

A termite walks into a bar and says "Hey! Where is the bar tender?"

Comment

Working...
                                X