No announcement yet.

Tulsi Gabbard on Rogan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another thing Hillary Clinton was right about - Tulsi Gabbard. Redbirds Fan was also right on about her, although she appears to be trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame by spewing lies on Fox News these days.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Yet another thing Hillary Clinton was right about - Tulsi Gabbard. Redbirds Fan was also right on about her, although she appears to be trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame by spewing lies on Fox News these days.
      Yeah, I never got the admiration some progressives had for Gabbard. I guess it was another example of the enemy of my enemy. She was often critical of centrist dems, but a lot of her criticism was coming from a right of center perspective, as seems increasingly evident.

Comment

Tulsi may have been much worse than many expected (myself included), but she sure nailed what a corporate sellout and generally useless POS Kamala Harris was from the start of the primaries.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Geez, Tulsi Gabbard is even worse than we (or Hillary) thought. She is actively spouting discredited conspiracy theories disparaging the US and Ukraine and promoting Russia on everyone's favorite channel to push lies - Fox News. Hillary called her a Russian asset. Mitt Romney now calls her a treasonous liar. One thing is for sure - Gabbard has joined the orange menace and Tucker Carlson as one of the most vociferous pro-Russia voices in the entire US.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Geez, Tulsi Gabbard is even worse than we (or Hillary) thought. She is actively spouting discredited conspiracy theories disparaging the US and Ukraine and promoting Russia on everyone's favorite channel to push lies - Fox News. Hillary called her a Russian asset. Mitt Romney now calls her a treasonous liar. One thing is for sure - Gabbard has joined the orange menace and Tucker Carlson as one of the most vociferous pro-Russia voices in the entire US.
            Yeah, HRC got a lot of heat for the Russian asset thing, but it isn't so crazy now. I'll say again, I never got how some of the progressive left fell for her, although, to be fair, she hid a lot of this until recently. I really don't know why she ever ran as a Dem. I guess she thought it was her best path to winning. I'm glad she is no longer in office. There are too many people like her, with little to no critical thinking and research skills, duped by propaganda, too ready to believe falsehoods that suit them.

Comment

Working...
            X