#___ingwhileblack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    Like LSAT score means anything. I scored in the 98th percentile and look at how big of a fucking moron I am.
    Welcome to the Supreme Court!
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      I disagree...
      With which part? My LSAT score? That the LSAT means anything? That I'm a big fucking moron? All of the above? Please elaborate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Welcome to the Supreme Court!
        I DO like beer, as my now colleague Justice Kavanaugh has been quoted as saying.

Comment

With which part? My LSAT score? That the LSAT means anything? That I'm a big fucking moron? All of the above? Please elaborate.
          That would ruin the suspense.

Comment

• I wonder if Fox News checks LSAT scores of their lawyers or SAT scores for their other employees.

Comment

Like LSAT score means anything. I scored in the 98th percentile and look at how big of a fucking moron I am.
              Malcom Gladwell did a Revisionist History on this

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• it's bad business for the banks. bank of America sucks. outside of everyone with 100 grand earning 3% in CD's for a cool $500 a month

is that math right? I even tried to look it up. who said the Beverly Hillbillies are underrated.

I have 12 1921 silvers coins. I consider myself invested. heh

but seriously, you can't withdraw a lot of money w/o shit happening. that was bad though. nowadays banks will freeze accounts of protestors. and stop go fund me for average citizens if they block highways. and if you are an asshole rich Russian ochlarchy they will take your boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                  it's bad business for the banks. bank of America sucks. outside of everyone with 100 grand earning 3% in CD's for a cool $500 a month

is that math right? I even tried to look it up. who said the Beverly Hillbillies are underrated.

I have 12 1921 silvers coins. I consider myself invested. heh

but seriously, you can't withdraw a lot of money w/o shit happening. that was bad though. nowadays banks will freeze accounts of protestors. and stop go fund me for average citizens if they block highways. and if you are an asshole rich Russian ochlarchy they will take your boat.
                  100,000 x .03 = 3000 / 12 = $250

there's compounding in there if you're reinvesting your $250, but you're still only making $258 a month by the end of the year.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• This one is "eating while Hispanic," but it is horrific. This 17 year old kid was just eating a burger in a McDonald's parking lot. A cop called for an unrelated matter saw his car and decided it looked suspicious, so approached it, opened the door without identifying himself and as soon as the kid moves, maybe just to shut off the car, he shoots him four times. It is on video, and very disturbing. The kid panics and drives off for a moment before the trauma kicks in. He survived, but still has a bullet lodged near his heart and has a very long road to recovery, with multiple organs damaged and massive scars for life, physically and mentally.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sa...f754278031e9e8

Comment

• A black 9-year old girl spraying lanternflies terrifies white neighbor so much he called the police:

CALDWELL, N.J. (CNN) - A New Jersey man called police on his 9-year-old Black neighbor when he saw her outside spraying to help stop an invasive insect. He said he didn’t know what she was doing, but it scared him.
                      A man identified as Gordan Lawshe called a non-emergency police line in October to report a girl who was spraying spotted lanternflies in Caldwell, New Jersey. The state has a “Stomp It Out” campaign encouraging residents to kill the invasive species that is harmful to plants and trees.
                      “There’s a little Black woman walking and spraying stuff on the sidewalks and trees,” said Lawshe in his call to police. “I don’t know what the hell she’s doing. Scares me though.”
                      The man's lawyer says he has since apologized, and he and his family have received threats since he was “accused of being a racist.”

Comment

Working...
                      X