X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Today's episode: house shopping in Whitey neighborhood while black:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/16/us/in...rnd/index.html
    That guy was smart to video everything. He and the police who came handled everything so well. Kudos to them. Hilarious to me that the racist neighbor still had the gall to tell him to hurry up and get out even after learning he had the place under contract and had every right to be there. I know folks on the right bristle at the notion of white privileged, but stuff like this really speaks to the sense of entitlement so entrenched in some folks hearts and minds. They really think they own the world, and pine for a time when they could own some of the people in it too.

The video age is exposing so much bad behavior these days. Good to get these things to light.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
      #speakingspanishwithotherswhospeakspanish

I would not want to be Attorney Aaron M. Schlossberg today.

https://www.theroot.com/watch-white-...ing-1826078713
      Apparently this moron was also caught on camera in 2016 calling an American "a f---ing foreigner."

A vlogger named Willie Morris was surprised to find out he had tape of the lawyer who went viral for his racist tirade in midtown Manhattan. In the video from 2016, the angry jerk stopped Morris on…

Comment

A good laugh in the midst of this nonsense.

As one of the world’s foremost wypipologists, I have been tasked with addressing the newfound epidemic of Caucasian cop-summoners that just began trending around ... oh, I’m going to say it started in 1619, give or take a few days.

Comment

Apparently this moron was also caught on camera in 2016 calling an American "a f---ing foreigner."

https://nypost.com/video/lawyer-seen...-being-racist/
          This repugnant moron has a habit of getting filmed being belligerent in public:

Newly released video shows the Midtown lawyer who was caught spewing racist comments at Spanish-speaking restaurant workers defending President Trump’s infamous statement that Mexico is sendi…

Comment

my middle son wears a hoodie everyday, and I have no worries about him being shot, because of white privelidge
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Today's episode of "TrumpWorld" --

"Driving while Asian," starring an immigrant who's empowered-by-Trump to hate other immigrants as "Good Country Izzy":

A driver in California was caught on video spewing an ugly, racist rant against Asians when another motorist wasn’t driving fast enough for her — but she won’t face charges, police said. The uniden…

Comment

Today's episode of "Trump's America" -- The one of driving while Asian:

https://nypost.com/2018/05/24/driver...sian-motorist/
                Let's hope the internet does its job and figures out this POS identity.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  Let's hope the internet does its job and figures out this POS identity.
                  Is there any better reflection of the absurdity of this sort of thing than one person, who is clearly an immigrant, insulting another person, by telling them to get out of "my country" go back to their own country? It's a weird bit of psychology, that. More people need to read John F. Kennedy's A Nation of Immigrants.

The way she behaved was abhorrent and inexcusable, but in fairness to her side--she said they told her to go back to her country first. I don't know if that is accurate, but it is possible given the intonation of her response, that her words were a response to a similar comment. Of course, if the whole account is accurate, before they possibly said anything like that, she was road raging them hard for what she perceived as slow driving, which doesn't excuse them saying that, if they did, but I can empathize--nothing makes me more furious as a driver than an aggressive tail-gater who pulls in fronts and slams on the breaks--endangering us all for some perceived slight. If there is evidence of her driving like that, she should have her licence suspended. Her driving could have hurt them far more than her racist words and gestures.

Comment

ah good old Fremont, gateway to Milpitas!
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Today's episode of "TrumpWorld":
                      "Picking up trash off the highway while black" starring a callous, murderous, empowered redneck teen as "Lynching Louie".

"A good Samaritan who was removing debris from a Louisiana roadway got run over and killed by an 18-year-old pickup truck driver — who then made racist statements and bragged about the man’s death on Snapchat, according to reports.

“Y’all i just hit a whole guy on the highway,” wrote Matthew M. Martin, of Hineston, La.

Asked about the identity of the victim, Sherell L. Lewis Jr., who is black, the young man reportedly told his friend: “some n—r.”

“How did the chevy take it,” the pal replied, according to screenshots obtained by KPLC.

“F–ked it up pretty good lol,” said Martin.

“It’ll buff out,” the friend quipped.

“Yes sir,” wrote Martin, using a laughing emoji."
                      A good Samaritan who was removing debris from a Louisiana roadway got run over and killed by an 18-year-old pickup truck driver — who then made racist statements and bragged about the man’s d…

Comment

Appalling. There are some real psychopaths walking among us. Luckily, this one was stupid, and posted of his indifferent murder on social media, so thankfully will now be taken out of the gene pool. Maybe he thought snapchat left no trail. That is what I thought, based on what my students tell me. I guess they are wrong!

Edit: Holy crap, I just read more about it. This callous killer is walking around free?! The post itself doesn't violate any laws, so there is not yet any finding that it wasn't an accident. I've never thought about it before, but I guess it is not a crime to accidentally kill someone and then feel good about it afterwards, because racism/pyschopathy? Whatever the case, the idea that this cold MFer could receive no penalty for this sort of attitude after killing an innocent, good Samaritan makes me sick.
                        Last edited by Sour Masher; 06-01-2018, 10:43 AM.

Comment

This has been brewing for a while here in Utah - voting while Navajo.

A county in SE Utah has a population breakdown of around 50-52% Navajo, 45-47% white, and about 3% other. The county has 3 voting districts for county commissioner and 5 districts for school board and for years the districts were drawn so that both the schood board and county commissioner had more white majority districts than Navajo majority districts. The Navajo's sued (back in 2011 or 2012) saying the districts were drawn unfairly and early this year the courts agreed and told UT to come up with new districts more fairly representing the population of the county. Of course UT couldn't do that so a judge approved a plan by a professor from CA and the first vote will be this year. One Navajo activist, who in the past has had to prove he lived in UT but will probably cruise to a win in November, is now being kicked off the ballot by the county because he doesn't live in UT. He has a mailing address in AZ, which many people living there have since the nearest post office is in AZ. But he even submitted satellite photos of his house in the past in order to prove his house was in UT. He has voted in UT since the 1990s and run for office before and no one brought up residency until now, when he will win in one the new districts. For years the Navajo's have claimed that most of the county money has been used to benefit the white majority areas of the county, now the white majority areas are saying they are being disenfranchised because the Navajo's will use the money to benefit the Navajo majority areas.

This is about 300 miles from where I live and I didn't grow up here so I only know what I read in the papers. But it smells a lot like 1970s South Africa. Everything is fine and dandy when the 45% control the 50% but as soon as the 50% get the decision making it is total injustice.

They accused him of not being a Utah resident. They said he didn’t meet the qualifications to run for an open county seat. They asked him to “prove his eligibility” to continue his campaign. And they threatened him with criminal charges if he couldn’t.

Monticello • In this rural redrock town where buttes form the boundaries and windmills stand like a picket fence on the horizon, the largely Republican – and primarily white – residents are angry and resentful and frustrated.

Comment

As disgusting as this is, 1970s ZA was much worse.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              Appalling. There are some real psychopaths walking among us. Luckily, this one was stupid, and posted of his indifferent murder on social media, so thankfully will now be taken out of the gene pool. Maybe he thought snapchat left no trail. That is what I thought, based on what my students tell me. I guess they are wrong!

Edit: Holy crap, I just read more about it. This callous killer is walking around free?! The post itself doesn't violate any laws, so there is not yet any finding that it wasn't an accident. I've never thought about it before, but I guess it is not a crime to accidentally kill someone and then feel good about it afterwards, because racism/pyschopathy? Whatever the case, the idea that this cold MFer could receive no penalty for this sort of attitude after killing an innocent, good Samaritan makes me sick.
                              Ugh. I just read about this. It's so abhorrent, but I can't blame the authorities -- there appears to be no evidence to support a criminal charge.

Comment

Did the victim jump in front of his car? Otherwise, how was there no crime committed?
                                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                                X