No announcement yet.

2K24: San Francisco Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belt broken thumb on a bunt attempt, so ridiculous.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• 105th win on yet another miracle comeback by some scrub playing way over his head (aren't they all?). They haven't had a 105 win season since back when Christy Mathewson was pitching for them.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        105th win on yet another miracle comeback by some scrub playing way over his head (aren't they all?). They haven't had a 105 win season since back when Christy Mathewson was pitching for them.
        I get the impression that you're a Dodger fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          105th win on yet another miracle comeback by some scrub playing way over his head (aren't they all?). They haven't had a 105 win season since back when Christy Mathewson was pitching for them.
          They're in the Top 25 most wins ever, with 3 games yet to play. If they sweep, that will get them into the top 10. This for a team most pundits picked to finish well out of it, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            They're in the Top 25 most wins ever, with 3 games yet to play. If they sweep, that will get them into the top 10. This for a team most pundits picked to finish well out of it, too.
            With the players on the team it has been an amazing season.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
              With the guy they have managing the team it has been an amazing season.
              Fixed.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Fixed.
                Lock for manager of the year.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  Lock for manager of the year.
                  I agree. It's amazing how, that before this season, Kapler was considered a terrible manager. I guess a good bullpen really does make a difference.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I've been so focused on the AL East wildcard race I didn't notice the NL West - it's crazy to think that it's possible that the Giants could have to play in a wild card game to advance to the playoffs
                    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• 107 wins! Their pre-season O/U line was.....(drumroll please)......73.5!

That has to be a record for overperformance in a season, no?

Comment

• Shittiest. Ending. Ever.

Wow

Comment

• It was a trash call, but in real time the umpire thought Flores swung. Worst way for that game to end.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Some say Flores is still standing at the plate waiting for the next Scherzer pitch to this day….
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                            X