2K24: San Francisco Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
    I'm sold, or rather he was. I got a nice MR for him.
    There are nice MRs in fantasy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      If you count holds and they are very cheap?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        If you count holds and they are very cheap?
        Even if you count holds then there are tons of them so they don't have much value at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          I can’t speak to their personalities and I know a lot of professional athletes have egos, but I have to imagine one or two of them are nice guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
            Wow, Aubrey Huff is absolutely awful and abhorrent. Good for the Giants for doing the right thing here:

https://slate.com/culture/2020/02/au...tion-jerk.html

Aubrey Huff, the 2010 World Series champ whom the Giants disinvited from their celebration of that team, is headed for a landslide defeat in his SoCal school board race.
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            ---------------------------------------------
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Sergio Romo has retired from professional baseball.

Romo, who was signed to a minor league deal a few weeks ago so he could retire as a Giant, stepped off the mound at Oracle Park for the final time on Monday evening in an exhibition contest against the A's. During his 15 year career he played on three World Series championship teams for the Giants. The 40-year-old Romo finishes with 137 saves in 821 career appearances. He had a career high 38 saves in 2013. He was also the first opener in baseball history when he made five starts with the Rays during the 2018 campaign. He's not Hall of Fame material, but he still had a career to be proud of.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Giants sweep the Dodgers in LA and now are ahead of them in the NL West.

Comment

• The Giants are calling up top prospect Marco Luciano.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Top prospect Kyle Harrison is being called up.

Comment

• Doval with 4 blown saves in a row now after today. 2 walks & a laser by Harper off the foul pole.

Kapler says he's not mixing all his pitches, not using slider enough.

If they remove him from the job, who's up next?

Comment

• I would guess Tyler Rogers but still Doval long term

Comment

• Giants placed Alex Cobb on the 15-day IL with a left hip impingement.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Giants released SS Paul DeJong. The Blue Jays released him last month after acquiring him from the Cardinals at the trade deadline.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Giants place Brandon Crawford on the 10-day IL with a right hamstring strain.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Giants fire manager Gabe Kapler.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X