Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Cards to name Oliver Marmol as their next manager
    Marmol was the Cardinals bench coach for the past two years and is now the youngest manager in MLB at 35 years old. He also played in the Cardinals minor league system from 2007-2010, but never made it past Single-A.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Cards had more GG winners than anyone this year (4): Tommy Edman, Nolan Arenado, Tyler O'Neill and Harrison Bader.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
        Cards had more GG winners than anyone this year (4): Tommy Edman, Nolan Arenado, Tyler O'Neill and Harrison Bader.
        And Goldschmidt.

Comment

• Originally posted by whalewang View Post
          And Goldschmidt.
          Right, I forgot Goldschmidt. So 5 GGs!

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
            Cards had more GG winners than anyone this year (4): Tommy Edman, Nolan Arenado, Tyler O'Neill and Harrison Bader.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Flaherty got a PRP injection "to address a small tear in his right shoulder" and wont be ready for OD.

I have 3 of the riskiest pitchers around as the foundation of my NL only: DeGrom 39, Flaherty 20 and Pablo Lopez 5...I think I'm gonna have to toss Flaherty back now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                Flaherty got a PRP injection "to address a small tear in his right shoulder" and wont be ready for OD.

I have 3 of the riskiest pitchers around as the foundation of my NL only: DeGrom 39, Flaherty 20 and Pablo Lopez 5...I think I'm gonna have to toss Flaherty back now.
                Well crap. I took over a team in a new league and he was one of my better keepers.

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• It looks like I will have to give up on Reyes and all his ceiling. A frayed labrum is no big thing for most of us, but a guy throwing that hard----------?
                  Bearin' up!

Comment

• I've got Flaherty on a 12X contract but I think I'm gonna just take the $5 penalty and drop him.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      I've got Flaherty on a 12X contract but I think I'm gonna just take the $5 penalty and drop him.
                      Maybe you can package one of your other non keepers (you have a ton) and dump Flaherty off on someone else to take the hit....Just sayin.
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottw View Post
                        It looks like I will have to give up on Reyes and all his ceiling. A frayed labrum is no big thing for most of us, but a guy throwing that hard----------?
                        Ditto. He may just be one of those guys whose body can't withstand his delivery.
                        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                          Maybe you can package one of your other non keepers (you have a ton) and dump Flaherty off on someone else to take the hit....Just sayin.
                          Yeah I'll be busy this week.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Nolan Gorman up to 11 HRs in AAA. Edmon out today with a minor injury but could it open the door to get Gorman up here?

Comment

• Dylan Carlson hitting a buck and three quarters with no power or speed. Total bust so far.

Comment

• Edman is a beast!

Comment

Working...
                                X