No announcement yet.

2k24: St. Louis Cardinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really bizarre story with Willson Contreras. They’re moving him out of the catcher position because the pitchers are rebelling, apparently because after years of having Yadi, they think Contreras is unprofessional. Wow.

Comment

• Kinda hard to believe the Cards gave away BOTH Randy Arozarena and Adolis Garcia and got virtually nothing in return.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Kinda hard to believe the Cards gave away BOTH Randy Arozarena and Adolis Garcia and got virtually nothing in return.
        Sandy Alcantara and Zac Gallen say hello

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          Kinda hard to believe the Cards gave away BOTH Randy Arozarena and Adolis Garcia and got virtually nothing in return.

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
          Sandy Alcantara and Zac Gallen say hello
          The Pirates Johan Oviedo is another former Cardinal who could be a future star.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• To be fair, the Cardinals have had a good farm system for so long that other teams were bound to target them for prospect trades and steal away the late bloomers.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Over his last three games, Adam Wainwright has given up 24 hits and 17 ER in just 8 innings. It's sad to see his career end this way.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Cardinals place Giovanny Gallegos on the 15-day IL with right shoulder rotator cuff tendonitis. See you in 2024.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Adam Wainwright won his second straight start with 7 shutout innings against the Brewers Monday for his 200th career win. His fastball topped out at 87.6 mph.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    Adam Wainwright won his second straight start with 7 shutout innings against the Brewers Monday for his 200th career win. His fastball topped out at 87.6 mph.
                    That may have been Wainwright's farewell game. Cardinals’ manager Oli Marmol announced Tuesday that Adam Wainwright will not start as planned on Saturday against the Padres in San Diego.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Cardinals manager Oliver Marmol told reporters Thursday that Willson Contreras is going on the injured list with left wrist tendonitis.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Cardinals place Nolan Arenado on the 10-day IL with lower back spasms.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Wainwright will also be joining the Fox Sports broadcast team for the post-season.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Not sure it is possible that the signings of Lance Lynn (36), Kyle Gibson (36) and Sonny Gray (34) can reek more of Mozeliak's desperation.

Is any Cards fan in their right mind excited or impressed by this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                              Not sure it is possible that the signings of Lance Lynn (36), Kyle Gibson (36) and Sonny Gray (34) can reek more of Mozeliak's desperation.

Is any Cards fan in their right mind excited or impressed by this?
                              The scary thing is that those three will increase the number of Ks from the rotation significantly.
                              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                              X