Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something to bring a smile to your face.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    I take great offense at your post, Gregg. As a lawyer, none of the people I have killed have been accidental....errrr, wait I have said too much.
    Nicely played.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      It was meant to bring a smile. It is meant to poke fun at reporting stats. Poke a little fun a gun owners defense of guns. Thought stat geeks might get a smile out of it. Thought your last comment was a surprise given how you started out. That comment did bring a smile to my face.
      It just struck me as an odd shift from the warm and fuzzy stuff that you started the thread off with--adorable singing pugs was more than lane I've come to expect and love in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        It just struck me as an odd shift from the warm and fuzzy stuff that you started the thread off with--adorable singing pugs was more than lane I've come to expect and love in this thread.

Comment

OK now you want to poison dogs, geez Gregg!

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            OK now you want to poison dogs, geez Gregg!
            Mrs. Gregg thinks you are funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Mrs. Gregg thinks you are funny.
              LOL! Because you don't! Am I right? Am I right? I'm right aren't I?
              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                LOL! Because you don't! Am I right? Am I right? I'm right aren't I?
                That was me being funny back at Ken's funny post but it was what I was going for. Glad you liked it.

Mrs. Gregg actually did laugh out loud when I shared it.

I also think you are funny and I enjoyed the way you posted. Nicely played.

Comment

Didn't there used to be like an amazing videos thread or something? Anyways, I thought this video was pretty exceelent:

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        This did bring a smile to my face...and to my Grandson's face...and to Mrs. Gregg's face.

Thank you.

Comment

• Gas prices are so high I just saw Dolly Parton carpooling with Jolene!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                            Gas prices are so high I just saw Dolly Parton carpooling with Jolene!
                            Inflation is so high, even Snoop Dogg’s blunt roller got a raise

“Inflation,” Snoop Dogg tweeted in response to a post by UberFacts, which said his full-time blunt roller makes between $40,000 to $50,000 a year. “Their salary went up!”

Snoop Dogg revealed on the Howard Stern Show in 2019 that he had a full-time staffer to whose sole job it is to roll his blunts. The avowed cannabis fan said he just doesn’t have the time to roll it himself.
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X