Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    Jurickson Profar now a Rockies player. Nolan Jones shares go kaput
    Couldnt Nolan Jones could win the 3B job? I thought it was him or Montero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post

Couldnt Nolan Jones could win the 3B job? I thought it was him or Montero.
      Moustakas

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post

Moustakas
        Moustakas is a slug. I doubt he makes the team and if he does it is as a pinch hitter.

Initially, thanks to some odd national reporting, there seemed to be some thought that Moustakas would slide right into the starting second base job, replacing the injured Brendan Rodgers.

This was quickly corrected by local reporters Thomas Harding of MLB.com and Patrick Saunders of The Denver Post who shared that the team sees “Moose” as a depth option at 3B, 1B, and DH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post

Moustakas is a slug. I doubt he makes the team and if he does it is as a pinch hitter.

https://milehighsports.com/making-se...ike-moustakas/
          This is the Rockies we're talking about.

Roster Resource has him as starting 3B and I wouldn't doubt it for a minute.

Comment

• Well the Rockies didnt wait long to call me an idiot. Nolan Jones optioned today.

Comment

• Rockies gonna Rockie, but I still love Montero. In ST: max EV 113, K% 19, GO/AO 0.53. Masher.

Comment

• Since Bard has been back at least 3 weeks but has not gotten any save opps (likely because the Rockies don't want to use him in high leverage situations for anxiety-related reasons), can we safely proclaim that Pierce Johnson is the main man now? 9 saves so far this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Since Bard has been back at least 3 weeks but has not gotten any save opps (likely because the Rockies don't want to use him in high leverage situations for anxiety-related reasons), can we safely proclaim that Pierce Johnson is the main man now? 9 saves so far this season.
                  Definitely, though if he hits a rough patch in the second half, Bard could get chances.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                  Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                  Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post

Definitely, though if he hits a rough patch in the second half, Bard could get chances.
                    He has a 6.23 ERA, what's a rough patch look like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

He has a 6.23 ERA, what's a rough patch look like?
                      Dinelson Lamet
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Charlie Blackmon to the IL with a fractured right hand.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Daniel Bard is expected to open the season on the IL with a torn meniscus in his left knee.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            Daniel Bard is expected to open the season on the IL with a torn meniscus in his left knee.
                            And now Daniel Bard will undergo right flexor tendon surgery and miss the remainder of the 2024 season.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                            X