NFBC Satellite on-line auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFBC Satellite on-line auctions

Auction done on RTS, run by the NFBC as satellites.

MIXED

all 15-team, some DC, some 7-man reserve with FAAB. Prices $125, $250, $500, signups every weekend so long as there's interest

AL and NL only

12-team, 7-man reserve with FAAB. $150. Weekend of 3/10-3/12, exact date/time for each TBD

Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Todd,
    Can you point me to the official rules for these particular auctions? I found various rules on the NFBC site for satellite and auctions but not for these.
    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by quoin View Post
      Todd,
      Can you point me to the official rules for these particular auctions? I found various rules on the NFBC site for satellite and auctions but not for these.
      Thanks.
      There aren't separate rules.

The rules are the same as the AL and NL only auctions except the entry is $150 and we use the 12-team satellite payout structure

1000/375/75

Comment

Todd, are you going to post the NFBC Average Auction Values like last season?

Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Originally posted by TopChuckie View Post
          Todd, are you going to post the NFBC Average Auction Values like last season?

http://www.mastersball.com/index.php...tid=956:theory
          I've been asked not to post them, but can send them to those that ask (I need an e-mail address). I don't get it either, just doing what I'm asked.

Comment

Just an FYI TWO openings in National League only, Friday night March 10, 8 PM ET.

Comment

Working...
            X