random stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kind of dog show:

"The Miami Bully Takeover," a show for dog lovers, was shut down after guests threw chairs and wrestled each other to the ground, reports say.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• I think this is hilarious:

Comment

• A medical student sitting behind the bench at a Canucks vs Kraken hockey game tells the Canucks equipment manager to get a suspicious looking mole on his neck checked out. He followed her advice. It turned out to be a malignant melanoma! The two teams gave her a $10,000 scholarship to show their appreciation.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/02/sport...ntl/index.html
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          A medical student sitting behind the bench at a Canucks vs Kraken hockey game tells the Canucks equipment manager to get a suspicious looking mole on his neck checked out. He followed her advice. It turned out to be a malignant melanoma! The two teams gave her a $10,000 scholarship to show their appreciation.

We need more great stories like this!

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
            A medical student sitting behind the bench at a Canucks vs Kraken hockey game tells the Canucks equipment manager to get a suspicious looking mole on his neck checked out. He followed her advice. It turned out to be a malignant melanoma! The two teams gave her a $10,000 scholarship to show their appreciation.

Great story.

Comment

• I think this is very funny:

I have no idea why the deer jumped. There didnt seem to be anything chasing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                I have no idea why the deer jumped. There didnt seem to be anything chasing it.
                According to umjewman, he saw a ton of people getting covid boosters.

Comment

• I have no ideer!
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Don't mess with Rod Stewart's Ferrari.

">

When asked about the condition of the road, Rod replied, "The first rut is the deepest."
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The blue laser lights that were used in the alien ship's egg chamber for the Movie Alien were borrowed from The Who. The band was testing out the lasers for their stage show in the soundstage next door.

Comment

• The first census was in 1790 during President George Washington's first term. Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson is responsible for the effort. That first census found 3,929,625 lived in the United States. Congress used the results to apportion 105 seats among 15 states.

Comment

• Johnny Depp could have used an Amber Alert.

Comment

• Twelve
                            “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                              Twelve
                              Doesn't feel very random. It's an integer and a small one at that.

12,431,577.1836578263849121237290403136728639201i

Better.

Comment

Working...
                              X