No announcement yet.

*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Sorvino, best known for GoodFellas, Law & Order and That Championship Season, died at age 83. RIP.

Comment

• Tony Dow, best known for playing Wally Cleaver on "Leave it to Beaver," died at age 77. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Tony Dow, best known for playing Wally Cleaver on "Leave it to Beaver," died at age 77. RIP.
        Seems too young to say goodbye. I grew up with the Cleavers. Wally was what a brother should be like.

RIP Tony.

Comment

• Not so fast.

After sharing a statement on his verified Facebook account Tuesday morning that Tony Dow, an actor and director best known for his role as older brother Wally Cleaver on “Leave It to Beaver,” had died, Dow’s management team has removed the statement.

According to Judy Twersky, a longtime friend of Dow’s, he was still alive as of 3:30 p.m. ET, when she spoke to Dow’s wife, Lauren Dow.

Lauren Dow told Twersky he is still breathing and receiving hospice care.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• NBA legend Bill Russell has died at the age of 88. RIP

Comment

• Nichelle Nichols, who played Lt. Uhuru on Star Trek, died at age 89. RIP.

Comment

• Roger E. Mosley, actor who played helicopter pilot Theodore "T.C." Calvin in the 80's TV show 'Magnum, P.I.', died at age 83 after a car crash. RIP.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Actress and singer Olivia Newton-John has died at age 73. RIP.

Comment

Actress and singer Olivia Newton-John has died at age 73. RIP.
                    When she was a young RJEL Girl, she dreamed of growing up and being a Muse. Her mother told her it wasn't a real job description and it broke Jen's heart.

I've actually got a Xanadu poster in my house.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Historian David McCullough, who wrote books such as "1776", "Truman" and "John Adams," died at age 89. I have a bunch of his books but never got around to reading any, my bad. RIP.

Legendary songwriter Lamont Dozier, of the Holland-Dozier-Holland trio who dominated Motown in the 1950s and 1960s, died at age 81. RIP.

Comment

Historian David McCullough, who wrote books such as "1776", "Truman" and "John Adams," died at age 89. I have a bunch of his books but never got around to reading any, my bad. RIP.
                        He got your money, I think he's okay with it.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          He got your money, I think he's okay with it.
                          You can't take it with you!

Comment

• Actress Anne Heche, who got into a bizarre car accident caught on film a week ago today, died from injuries suffered in the crash at age 53. RIP.

Comment

Actress Anne Heche, who got into a bizarre car accident caught on film a week ago today, died from injuries suffered in the crash at age 53. RIP.
                              She was also involved in two hit and runs and barely missed hitting a pedestrian when she came flying out of an alleyway minutes before crashing through someone's living room which caused both the car and the house to catch fire. Doorbell camera footage shows her car moving so fast down that residential street that you can't even tell what kind of car it is. It could have been a lot worse. Multiple sources are reporting that she was high on cocaine and fentanyl. This story is both crazy and sad.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• US Open champion & 16-time PGA Tour winner Tom Weiskopf died at age 79. RIP.

Comment

Working...
                                X