Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Angela Lansbury of Murder, She Wrote fame, died on Tuesday. She was 96. RIP
    Also, she was in some very good movies in her younger days, e.g. National Velvet, Picture of Dorian Gray and Gaslight. RIP.

Edit: Also was in The Long Hot Summer w Paul Newman, Joanne Woodward and Orson Welles.
    Last edited by rhd; 10-16-2022, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Robbie Coltrane, the Scottish-born actor who played gamekeeper Hagrid in the Harry Potter film franchise has died at age 72. RIP.

Last edited by madducks; 07-30-2023, 11:03 AM.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        Angela Lansbury of Murder, She Wrote fame, died on Tuesday. She was 96. RIP
        Just wanted to add a couple tidbits to show how awesome Lansbury was.

She kept getting many of her actor friends recurring roles on Murder, She Wrote, specifically so they could keep their SAG benefits, primarily health care.

Also, she did her song from Beauty and the Beast in 1 take.

Very cool lady. RIP.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Comedian Gallagher ​died at age 76. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Comedian Gallagher ​died at age 76. RIP.
            Saw him in Milwaukee at the height of his career. Front row. Had to wear raincoats and glasses. He was very funny.

Comment

• Unfairly, I wasn't a fan, solely because my Uncle loved him and my uncle is a complete tool.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Dan McCafferty​, lead singer of the rock band Nazareth, died last week at age 76. RIP.

Comment

• Irene Cara, the Oscar and Grammy winning singer of "Fame" and "Flashdance," died at age 63. RIP.

Comment

• Former Chinese President, Jiang Zemin, died today at age 96, allegedly from leukemia complications according to Chinese state media. He was president from 1993-2003.

Comment

• Sad to report

Christine McVie, the English musician whose smoky vocals and romantic lyrics helped catapult the rock group Fleetwood Mac to international success, died Wednesday, the band and her family announced on social media.

She was 79.

Comment

• RIP Christine McVie.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Actress Kirstie Alley ​died from cancer at age 71. RIP.

Comment

• Mills Lane, the boxing referee who refereed the Tyson-Holyfield ‘Bite Fight’ and more than 100 other boxing title fights, has died at age 85. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Grant Wahl, the esteemed sports journalist who just 2 weeks ago was banned from a World Cup game for wearing a Gay Pride shirt, died of an apparent heart attack while reporting from the Argentina-Netherlands game, at just age 48. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Grant Wahl, the esteemed sports journalist who just 2 weeks ago was banned from a World Cup game for wearing a Gay Pride shirt, died of an apparent heart attack while reporting from the Argentina-Netherlands game, at just age 48. RIP.
                                Color me suspicious

Comment

Working...
                                X