*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    They really send politicians in Louisiana who take bribes to jail?
    i read this as:
    "They really send politicians to Louisiana who take bribes?"
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Jeff LaBar, guitarist for 'Cinderella' has died at age 58. RIP.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Biz Markie, Rapper, DJ, and music producer has died at the age of 57. RIP.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• He also teamed up with Canibus on this song from 'Office Space.'

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• R.I.P. Robby Steinhardt of Kansas from sepsis as a result of pancreatitis.

Comment

• Comedian Jackie Mason, known for his rapid-fire befuddled observations in a decades-long standup career, died at a New York hospital Saturday at the age of 93. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Former Senator Mike Enzi, a republican from Wyoming who served four terms until retiring in January, died in a bicycle accident at age 77. RIP.

Comment

• Dusty Hill, bassist for ZZ Top, died at age 72. RIP.

Informercial king Ron Popeil died at age 86. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Dusty Hill, bassist for ZZ Top, died at age 72. RIP.
                    2013 on the Howard Stern Show:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Set it and forget it, Mr. Infomercial, Ron Popeil dead at 86. RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                        Set it and forget it, Mr. Infomercial, Ron Popeil dead at 86. RIP
                        I was never interested in it at all but I'll never forget the "Popeil Pocket Fisherman". I wonder if it was any good? RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                          I was never interested in it at all but I'll never forget the "Popeil Pocket Fisherman". I wonder if it was any good? RIP.
                          I wondered the same thing.

The Veg-O-Matic is alive and well. It worked pretty good especially for those who are knife challenged.

Comment

• Former Senator Carl Levin, who served six terms as a Democrat from Michigan, died at age 87. RIP.

Comment

• Bernardini, a champion 3-year old who won the 2006 Preakness Stakes defeating Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro, who broke down during the race, died at age 18. RIP.

Comment

• Just heard that AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka dies at age 72 of a heart attack.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X