No announcement yet.

*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar award winning actress Olympia Dukakis died at age 89. RIP.

Comment

• Actress and model Tawny Kitaen, perhaps best known for Bachelor Party, Seinfeld and shaking her ass on the hood of Whitesnake’s car, died at age 59. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Actress and model Tawny Kitaen, perhaps best known for Bachelor Party, Seinfeld and shaking her ass on the hood of Whitesnake’s car, died at age 59. RIP.
        In addition to being the ex-wife of Whitesnake lead singer David Coverdale, she was also the ex-wife of former Angels pitcher Chuck Finley with whom she had two daughters.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Rock n'Roll Hall of Famer Lloyd Price, whose most well-known songs were 1950s hits "Stagger Lee", "Personality" and "Lawdy Miss Clawdy," died at age 88. RIP.

Comment

• Former wrestler New Jack died at age 58. If you were a fan, you should watch his episode on "Dark Side of the Ring." RIP.

Comment

• Versatile actor, comedian and talk show host Charles Grodin has died at age 86. RIP.

Former Governor of Louisiana Buddy Roemer died at age 77. RIP.

Comment

• Rip Charles Grodin...

Him and DeNiro in Midnight Run were awesome. His dry, straight laced demeanor is what made that one of my favorite movies.
                I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Comedian and actor Paul Mooney died at age 79. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Comedian and actor Paul Mooney died at age 79. RIP.
                    I was surprised to read he played Sam Cooke in the Buddy Holly Story. I just watched that clip last week.

Comment

• Mark York, a paraplegic actor who is perhaps best known for playing Billy Merchant on "The Office" died at age 55. RIP.

Comment

• Samuel E. Wright, the actor known as the voice of Sebastian the crab in "The Little Mermaid" has died at age 74. RIP.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                          Samuel E. Wright, the actor known as the voice of Sebastian the crab in "The Little Mermaid" has died at age 74. RIP.
                          Who??
                          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• John Davis, the "real" lead singer of Milli Vanilli, died from covid at age 65. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                              Who??
                              Samuel E. Wright, the actor known as the voice of Sebastian the crab in "The Little Mermaid"
                              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                                Sebastian the crab in "The Little Mermaid"
                                Who??

Comment

Working...
                                X