Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those interested.... Brian Setzer Christmas tour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those interested.... Brian Setzer Christmas tour.

OK, this is not the whole tour, but I watched 2 songs that came up on that link.... Rock This Town, and the Nutcracker Suite.

I passed this along to someone else, and they had different songs come up when they clicked the link.

Enjoy.

We are definitely in for next year.

2015 tour schedule is not up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      We are definitely in for next year.

2015 tour schedule is not up yet.
      My wife and I are taking her parents to see this year's version of Brian Setzer's Christmas Show this Tuesday night. They know they are coming to our house for a surprise, but they have no idea what that surprise is.

He is performing at the rehabbed 1927 Genesee Theater in Waukegan. A great place for a concert. I am so excited to take them, I hope they like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        My wife and I are taking her parents to see this year's version of Brian Setzer's Christmas Show this Tuesday night. They know they are coming to our house for a surprise, but they have no idea what that surprise is.
        Unless they read the Sports Bar posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Unless they read the Sports Bar posts.
          My Mother-In-Law will be 83 this month and has won our league 11 times in the last 20 years finishing in the money all but one time. She thinks we are all cute with "our little boys' club."

She hasn't been in here for years.

Comment

Looks like a good time, but unfortunately I'm going to be here when they are back east, and back east when they are here.

enjoy!
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Thank you for the tip Papa Deuce. RIP

Comment

Just recently watched the "Stray Cats Rumble in Brixton" dvd from 2004. Good stuff!
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X