Right Forearm Tightness.

Fuck
    See above.

Aw, nertz.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Forearm Tightness.

Fuck
      Bummer. He did look good, too. And Tatis is definitely playing hurt and/or compromised. Last year, he launches that slider Hader hung to the airport. Yeah, he got a double, but it was more because he served it up down the line far enough from the LF and hustled for the double.

Grisham looks good, though.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Bummer. He did look good, too. And Tatis is definitely playing hurt and/or compromised. Last year, he launches that slider Hader hung to the airport. Yeah, he got a double, but it was more because he served it up down the line far enough from the LF and hustled for the double.

Grisham looks good, though.
        The entire offense has gone quiet. Plus some pretty fkukey stuff. They're not playing well defensively either.

Heck if they get swept in LA, shit could go down.. Like a manager change, as early an knee jerk as it sounds.

I don't see it happening because tingler is Prellers guy, but there have been rumblings for Bochey to be brought back since he left Frisco

The pitching is still doing great even though they've lost four guys to tj surgery this season.

I gotta keep faith, but if Tatis is gonna be a shade of himself, get the surgery now deal for an impact bat or two and realize the opportunity in front of them
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

The entire offense has gone quiet. Plus some pretty fkukey stuff. They're not playing well defensively either.

Heck if they get swept in LA, shit could go down.. Like a manager change, as early an knee jerk as it sounds.
          Yeah, that'd be pretty premature. When Woodruff's command is on, he's brutally tough, and nobody has hit Corbin Burnes this year. And today, the Brewers could essentially empty the bullpen since Burnes was so good and they have a day off tomorrow. And you've had a ton of pitcher injuries, Tatis a shadow of himself, and Grisham is just getting in the groove now. And Paddack isn't yet right. Tough to blame the manager for that.

Comment

• I told you about Melancon
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Well, there is hope. That is all there is at this point.

Padres manager Jayce Tingler said Thursday that "everybody feels pretty optimistic" about Dinelson Lamet's forearm after the starting pitcher exited his season debut with tightness.

"After all the doctors looked at it -- they did an ultrasound yesterday, and they didn't find any inflammation or any type of fluid or anything in there," Tingler said. "The group of doctors and trainers feel that at this moment, right now, they do not need an MRI. And they're pretty encouraged with everything they've kind of tested right now."
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Well, there is hope. That is all there is at this point.

Padres manager Jayce Tingler said Thursday that "everybody feels pretty optimistic" about Dinelson Lamet's forearm after the starting pitcher exited his season debut with tightness.

"After all the doctors looked at it -- they did an ultrasound yesterday, and they didn't find any inflammation or any type of fluid or anything in there," Tingler said. "The group of doctors and trainers feel that at this moment, right now, they do not need an MRI. And they're pretty encouraged with everything they've kind of tested right now."
                Woo hoo! He’s going to go 3 innings next time!

Comment

• I guess Tatis must be feeling pretty good eh?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I guess Tatis must be feeling pretty good eh?
                    Did he go back to one-handed?

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                      Did he go back to one-handed?
                      Nope. Two handed swings on both of his HRs...and the two highest exit-velocities of his career. The legend grows...
                      2021 Auction Anatomy
                      2021 Keeper Decisions
                      2020 Auction Anatomy
                      2020 Pre-Auction
                      2015 Auction Anatomy
                      2014 Auction Anatomy
                      2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                      RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

• but it was only against Kershaw so....

oh, wait
                        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• He also used a pop up slide on his last SB, no head first action.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Hold the presses on Tatis's lost season.

Comment

• Tatis Jr. hit 2 HRs in a game on the anniversary of the day his pops hit 2 grand slams in one inning. In the same stadium no less.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Tatis Jr. hit 2 HRs in a game on the anniversary of the day his pops hit 2 grand slams in one inning. In the same stadium no less.
                                Which is why he did the stutter step rounding third after the 2nd HR in tribute to his Father.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X