2K24: San Diego Padres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, this is great for Musgrove and all his friends:

Joe Musgrove was rewarded after tossing the first no-hitter in San Diego Padres franchise history. He was gifted a lifetime supply of beer.

Ballast Point? Yum.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Well, this is great for Musgrove and all his friends:

Joe Musgrove was rewarded after tossing the first no-hitter in San Diego Padres franchise history. He was gifted a lifetime supply of beer.

Ballast Point? Yum.
      Yeah I saw that. I love ballast point. In fact it's one of the places I was thinking about taking you next month
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        Yeah I saw that. I love ballast point. In fact it's one of the places I was thinking about taking you next month
        Let's just plan on that place. Love their beer.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Let's just plan on that place. Love their beer.
          The other was Bubs, a sports bar right by the ballpark entrance.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Lamet to start Tuesday, I'm gonna guess Ranirez gets sent back down (he was called up when they ILd Altavilla) I'd look for Weathers to follow Lamet in the game as Paddack is now the 5th starter.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Tatis is struggling pretty badly with his new 2 hands on the bat swing. I wonder if at some point he's going to throw caution to the wind and go back to his old style.

Comment

• As expected Morejon to have TJ surgery.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Lamet's return....a pinball infield single to Bradley Jr and then 3 Ks

Fingers crossed.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                    Tatis is struggling pretty badly with his new 2 hands on the bat swing. I wonder if at some point he's going to throw caution to the wind and go back to his old style.
                    If he does, he runs the risk of being out for the year.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Lamet's return....a pinball infield single to Bradley Jr and then 3 Ks

Fingers crossed.
                      Any word on how much they're going to baby him? Should we be expecting like 75 pitches a game early on at least?

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                        Any word on how much they're going to baby him? Should we be expecting like 75 pitches a game early on at least?
                        Well, I guess my question is partially answered. Out after the second and 29 pitches. I hope that was not an injury and was just easing him back in...

Comment

They just took him out after 29 pitches and 2IP, no Idea why. 1 walk, 1 hit, 4 Ks and a WP.

Coming out this early in NOT a good sign.

EDIT: No that wasn't the plan, he was supposed to go 5 or 70ish pitches. Broadcasters agree, not a good sign.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

They just took him out after 29 pitches and 2IP, no Idea why. 1 walk, 1 hit, 4 Ks and a WP.

Coming out this early in NOT a good sign.

EDIT: No that wasn't the plan, he was supposed to go 5 or 70ish pitches. Broadcasters agree, not a good sign.
                            Aw, nertz.

Comment

Aw, nertz.
                              yeah I feel ya, I'll let you know anything more as I get it.........

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Forearm Tightness.

Fuck
                                Last edited by GwynnInTheHall; 04-21-2021, 04:37 PM.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X