No announcement yet.

2K24: San Diego Padres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Tatis comes back with a 2-3 game with 2 BBs and a SB. Nothing fazes this guy.

Comment

• the linescore doesn't show it, but check out the changes in Darvish's spin rates last night (click img to expand)

Comment

• So, Darvish dominated the Dodgers despite a decrease in his average spin rate.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          the linescore doesn't show it, but check out the changes in Darvish's spin rates last night (click img to expand)

They checked Darvish twice during the game, urias once and a couple of the relief pitchers.

For Yu, there seemed to be slightly less pinpoint accuracy on some of his breaking stuff, though it still had lots of movement. His fastball seemed fine, still getting up there at 97.

Joe Kelly hit 101 with at least one of his pitches.

I'm still not sure how spin rate impacts breaking balls vs fastballs, but just from a visual perspective, having watched Darvish all year, it only seemed like his off speed stuff was different.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Man, this Ump is horrible for both teams.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Man the Dodgers are a bunch of whiney little bitches.

I think I'll start calling them the TW Jessies.

Yes I am Soju'd

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                Man the Dodgers are a bunch of whiney little bitches.

I think I'll start calling them the TW Jessies.

Yes I am Soju'd
                Holy fuck, I literally hate you. This isn't fun for me, you're literally ruining my league experience this year.

Stop intentionally ruining my leagues. I pay a lot of money and put a lot of time into this hobby, and you ruin it with your pathetic grudge.

You selfish, drunk asshole.
                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                  Holy fuck, I literally hate you. This isn't fun for me, you're literally ruining my league experience this year.

Stop intentionally ruining my leagues. I pay a lot of money and put a lot of time into this hobby, and you ruin it with your pathetic grudge.

You selfish, drunk asshole.
                  This isn't a rotisserie baseball league. It's a message board. And I say the same thing about you when I am sober, like right now.

Feel free to report me to revo

Ps if my posts on this board ruin your experience in a CBS baseball league where I've never personally addressed you , you're doing it wrong. Whatever it is that you do.

I think I'll send you a dodger hat.

And a tissue.

And a trade offer.

But then you have me on ignore.

Oh, wait.....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

This isn't a rotisserie baseball league. It's a message board. And I say the same thing about you when I am sober, like right now.

Feel free to report me to revo

Ps if my posts on this board ruin your experience in a CBS baseball league where I've never personally addressed you , you're doing it wrong. Whatever it is that you do.

I think I'll send you a dodger hat.

And a tissue.

And a trade offer.

But then you have me on ignore.

Oh, wait.....
                    Your constant unprovoked personal attacks reveal you as a complete scumbag and piece of shit person.

Shut the fuck up about me. Keep my name out of your vocabulary, you fucking asshole. I'm beyond done with you.

For any bystanders, know that GITH does all of this, because I dared to criticize Joe Biden.

Truly an irredeemable piece of shit.
                    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Your constant unprovoked personal attacks reveal you as a complete scumbag and piece of shit person.

Shut the fuck up about me. Keep my name out of your vocabulary, you fucking asshole. I'm beyond done with you.

For any bystanders, know that GITH does all of this, because I dared to criticize Joe Biden.

Truly an irredeemable piece of shit.
                      For someone who is done with me you certainly seem like you aren't finished.

And I am not a Biden fan, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Try to keep up if you can.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I don't know what's more fun. Watching the Padres beat the Dodgers or trolling the wolf child.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I don't know what's more fun. Watching the Padres beat the Dodgers or trolling the wolf child.
                          There it is. You troll me purposefully, after I've mentioned several times you are ruining my league experience this season.

Uncompromising scumbag.

I'm doing it wrong? Like, I don't have a thick enough skin?!

Scumbag. Get a life.

Comment

There it is. You troll me purposefully, after I've mentioned several times you are ruining my league experience this season.

Uncompromising scumbag.

I'm doing it wrong? Like, I don't have a thick enough skin?!

Scumbag. Get a life.
                            This isn't a baseball league and there is an ignore function.

So yeah, you're doing it wrong.

And they say there's no crying in baseball.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

This isn't a baseball league and there is an ignore function.

So yeah, you're doing it wrong.

And they say there's no crying in baseball.
                              A proud bully is a shameful excuse for a man.

Comment

• Ok guys, knock it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X