Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    I agree.
    caught half an inning. His fastball was 94. Slider didn't look amazing. Pulled after 2 I think. Not looking good
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      caught half an inning. His fastball was 94. Slider didn't look amazing. Pulled after 2 I think. Not looking good
      From what they're saying is--he's going to be treated like he just started spring training. Gave up 1 hit, 1 K and 1 BB--the run was the leadoff walk (HP Ump is the same dickhead that was shit in SF) SB, moved to 3rd on a flyball and scored on a ground out--1 run, no hits. In Coors, I'd give him a passing grade, but definitely not the Lamet we saw last year--yet.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

From what they're saying is--he's going to be treated like he just started spring training. Gave up 1 hit, 1 K and 1 BB--the run was the leadoff walk (HP Ump is the same dickhead that was shit in SF) SB, moved to 3rd on a flyball and scored on a ground out--1 run, no hits. In Coors, I'd give him a passing grade, but definitely not the Lamet we saw last year--yet.
        it makes sense to take it easy on him, and probably for him to not go all out. Maybe he can slowly build up to what he was last year. But looks like it may be a long road
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

it makes sense to take it easy on him, and probably for him to not go all out. Maybe he can slowly build up to what he was last year. But looks like it may be a long road
          I agree.

Twice in one day!
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Wil Myers has tested positive for COVID and was pulled in the third inning tonight.

This might be an outbreak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
              Wil Myers has tested positive for COVID and was pulled in the third inning tonight.

And Hosmer joins him as a "close contact."

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Tatis to the covid IL, just as he was getting 3 games in COL. Grrrrrrrr.....
                I feel similar pain. CJ Cron had been heating up, but now he's on the 10-day IL with a sore back right as the Rox have seven games in Coors this week.
                2021 Auction Anatomy
                2021 Keeper Decisions
                2020 Auction Anatomy
                2020 Pre-Auction
                2015 Auction Anatomy
                2014 Auction Anatomy
                2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                  Wil Myers has tested positive for COVID and was pulled in the third inning tonight.

Apparently the Padre game isn't cancelled ? I can't figure out how they decide whether to play or not, seems the Padres are in bad shape
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    And Hosmer joins him as a "close contact."
                    O'Grady and Kivlehan join the Padres along with Nick Ramirez as the 27th player for todays shorthanded double header.

Now Nola could play 1st if Catarini starts both games at Ca which i doubt. Looks like Jake rolls over to 1st, Marcano starts at 2nd and O'Grady in RF. Going forward Nola, O'Grady and Cro can play 1st, but 2nd will have to be Cro and Marcano. Kivlehan and Andreoli are OF I believe, I don't know too much about them--they seem like organizational depth as I've never even heard their names mentioned--ever.

The Padres are up against it, this is where they need to show what they're made of.

Edit: Kivlehan is apparently an IF/OF
                    Last edited by GwynnInTheHall; 05-12-2021, 01:57 PM.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Apparently the Padre game isn't cancelled ? I can't figure out how they decide whether to play or not, seems the Padres are in bad shape
                      Yep, playing TWO today.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Yep, playing TWO today.
                        As long as Meloncon is in the clear...

Hope they all come through this ok. Is troubling to still see outbreaks.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

As long as Meloncon is in the clear...

Hope they all come through this ok. Is troubling to still see outbreaks.
                          Even EX Padres are getting it--Yankee 3rd base coach Phil Nevin out because of Covid.....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• interesting sixth inning. Melancon got some bad breaks but worked thru it
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 7th inning was even more exhausting....but a happy ending
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

7th inning was even more exhausting....but a happy ending
                                I didn't know Deshaun Watson was a two sport athlete

Comment

Working...
                                X