2K24: San Diego Padres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Ryan Weathers out after 19 pitches in the 1st. Trainer came out to see him after his 2nd pitch.
    When did this happen? Is MLBTV on a Delay?

Edit: They just mentioned it, Drop in Velo, concerned the trainers and Tingler though Weather seemed to think he was fine.

F*K how many arms are the Padres going to go through? If he's out--we might just see Gore, ready or not. I don't see another option that doesn't involve a trade and would mean Paddack get's more chances to stop sucking.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Wow, who is this guy Northcraft? High leg kick, sidearm delivery. Quite the throwback!

And as soon as I post this, he serves up a gopher ball.

Comment

• Because Padres...... Paddack on the IL with an undisclosed medical issue, Lamet Throwing but STILL on the IL, Weathers not on the IL , but not guaranteed to make his next start.

SO..the Padres ATM, have 3 starting pitchers--that's it.

Monday should be interesting, Tuesday as well.

Good thing it's the Pirates.........
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• the Pirates had a better record than the Padres did 2 days ago
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
            the Pirates had a better record than the Padres did 2 days ago
            I may not be great at math, but two days ago, the 28th, the Pirates had a record of 12-12,while the Padres had a record of 14-12.

But yes on the 27th the Pirates had a 12-11 record to the Padres 13-12 gave them an. 002 advantage.

But like Hamilton says, you're not going to miss your shot

Even if it's weak as shit.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
              the Pirates had a better record than the Padres did 2 days ago
              I think Joe Musgrove is still happy with his trade, though

Comment

• Lamet to start tonight for Los Padres

fingers crossed.

They say he's full GTG and stretched out and if he does well, they'll free him up going into the next start.

Why does this all scare the shit out of me.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Lamet 2 IP, 4 hits no Ks, not very sharp at all, but velocity was there. Removed as planned after 2IP, Weathers to follow--now we see how HIS arm is doing.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Weathers not sharp either 3IP, 4 hits, 1ER. 1K Velocity was good as well.

Now we wait to see how they both feel tomorrow.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• What's the deal with Pham and his .190 BA and 1 HR and 1 SB?
                      Is he having problems with his sight? Any hopes he turns this around? TIA

Comment

• Tatis to the covid IL, just as he was getting 3 games in COL. Grrrrrrrr.....

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Tatis to the covid IL, just as he was getting 3 games in COL. Grrrrrrrr.....
                          Tatis tests positive for CV-19, says he feels fine but will have to have 2 consecutive Neg tests before returning. Profar and Mateo on the CV-IL because of contact, may return sooner. Marcano, Crismatt and Andreoli to be recalled. Look for Kim to start for Tatis and Pham for Profar.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by southcoast View Post
                            What's the deal with Pham and his .190 BA and 1 HR and 1 SB?
                            Is he having problems with his sight? Any hopes he turns this around? TIA
                            In a nutshell, he's getting unlucky. pretty much every stat, K%, BB% etc are close to or better than career avgs, His BABIP is about 100 points lower even though his barrel% and Hard hit% are above career avgs. He's also been battling some calf issues. I'd say he'll turn it around if he just keeps doing what he's doing. he should get several games without interruption to get it going with Profar on the IL.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                              Lamet to start tonight for Los Padres

fingers crossed.
                              Hopefully we can say this about 20 more times this year
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                Hopefully we can say this about 20 more times this year
                                I agree.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X