Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nullnor View Post
    my thoughts are my own. i jump to my conclusions while drunk. and i scroll.

you wouldn't like me when i really scroll. if i had to i could find the original scrolls for the american online program AOHell. surprisingly that scroller worked in universal formats.

you guys don't even know what scrolling is
    Scrolling is just an updated Skinner Box for humans.

war is horrible.

Russia putting a flagship in range of a surface to surface ground based missile and losing it.

every time they harassed ground based US forces in Syria driving along side, Russia thought they were hot shits.

clearly war has changed. it's long distance. tanks and ships can't defeat these missiles. Israel, they have things on their tanks that shoot incoming ordinance. they are way a head, but still those javelin missiles are lethal.

the Kurds had a few of them. took out a few M1A1's left behind the Iraqi's used in minor skirmishes.

Yesterday the Russians suffered their worst one day defeat since WWII, in trying to cross the Donets in broad daylight at an obvious crossing point. Estimates of 500 dead, 6 tanks, 21 mechanized vehicles, and nearly 50 others vehicles were destroyed.

Additionally, the Russians are still using cellphones with Russian SIM cards, enabling Ukrainian cellphone towers to pinpoint their exact location.

Plus, American sanctions have taken its obvious toll — they’re resorting to using chips from microwaves and washing machines in their military equipment.

The ineptness of the Russian military and their tactics has been viewed on the world stage and has been a complete embarrassment.

Has anyone seen this? I would not have believed it if it was not on video. Former President George W. Bush: “The decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq. I mean of Ukraine.”

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/statu...TczBGM9zg&s=03

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Masher View Post
    Has anyone seen this? I would not have believed it if it was not on video. Former President George W. Bush: “The decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq. I mean of Ukraine.”

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/statu...TczBGM9zg&s=03
    Yeah, saw that yesterday. Just sad