Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we work on getting the Technical Glitches fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Let's try a music video now:
    The Slasher family likes to do a version of this and other songs around the fire when we go camping. Good stuff.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

The Slasher family likes to do a version of this and other songs around the fire when we go camping. Good stuff.
      Well the Slasher likes to....ha, ha. Can't vouch for what the family thinks, but they play along.
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Let's try a music video now:
        That is fabulous. How have I never seen that before?
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I'm having a lot of trouble staying logged in on the new setup.

On my desktop computer i won't even stay logged in for me than a second, so I can't post from there.

I was getting logged out fairly frequently the last couple days on both mobile and desktop, but today on desktop it became completely unusable for me due to the login issues.

Still able to post on my phone for now.
          :crosses fingers:
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            I'm having a lot of trouble staying logged in on the new setup.

On my desktop computer i won't even stay logged in for me than a second, so I can't post from there.

I was getting logged out fairly frequently the last couple days on both mobile and desktop, but today on desktop it became completely unusable for me due to the login issues.

Still able to post on my phone for now.
            :crosses fingers:
            Experiencing something similar. Sometimes it appears I'm not logged in, but if I click something, I was logged in. This is likely a cookie issue. Clearing all old RJ cookies could do the trick, I have not done it yet.
            Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

I havent been logged out on the new forum - login on the top and click remember

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                I havent been logged out on the new forum - login on the top and click remember
                I do that and it immediately appears to forget. But as Todd points out, even though it's asking me to login again, I can post as if I'm logged in. So I guess it's just a confusing illusion.

Comment

That is fabulous. How have I never seen that before?
                  The Shatner video, or the fact you can add comments to side of the video post?

Comment

The Shatner video, or the fact you can add comments to side of the video post?
                    Shatner "singing" Rocket Man

Comment

I do that and it immediately appears to forget. But as Todd points out, even though it's asking me to login again, I can post as if I'm logged in. So I guess it's just a confusing illusion.
                      Weird, I have not had that behavior.

Out of curiosity, have you cleared browsing data?

Comment

I can't pull up Can You Name Every Band/ Musical Artist You've Seen Perform Live?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          I can't pull up Can You Name Every Band/ Musical Artist You've Seen Perform Live?

Page 5 in the sports Bar.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post

Page 5 in the sports Bar.
                            Nothing comes up when I click on it. Can you read any of the content?

Also can you bump it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post

Nothing comes up when I click on it. Can you read any of the content?

Also can you bump it?
                              Bumped.

But you have to enter through the last page since, for some reason, clicking on that thread title on the Sports Bar page results in a page that says "invalid_profile_userid".

Click on the blue box with 2 white arrows to go to the last page. From there you can go back to previous pages. Although page one is gone. Weird.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I will try it. I get the that same message.

Comment

Working...
                                X