No announcement yet.

I lied. I apologize. I feel refreshed, so I have set up Liz Hurley FF 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's nice to be appreciated. The catch is that I will keep the password secret until I have cashed your check. And we have to have an even number of players (of course).

Maybe Liz Hurley will survive into the 2015 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Congrats, Erik. Part of the problem with this league is that some people get in and then don't take it seriously. I know there's no $ on the line, but that bothers me.

Never say never but I don't think I will set it up again next year.

What would Liz Hurley participants think about a $20 fee with winner take all?
      Congrats to Erik, Good to know that I was beaten in the finals by the champion!! Are we talking AUS$ or US$? If you set up a paypal account etc I'd be in. Could we maybe cut some of the cream off the top to help pay for the website?

Thanks again Steve - I appreciate the effort you go to, to set up and manage the league. As the token Aussie - I enjoy the challenge of trying to beat the yanks at their own game

Keep Liz ALIVE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghuda View Post
        Congrats to Erik, Good to know that I was beaten in the finals by the champion!! Are we talking AUS$ or US$? If you set up a paypal account etc I'd be in. Could we maybe cut some of the cream off the top to help pay for the website?

Thanks again Steve - I appreciate the effort you go to, to set up and manage the league. As the token Aussie - I enjoy the challenge of trying to beat the yanks at their own game

Keep Liz ALIVE!!
        I have a paypal account, but I've never used it to accept payments. I'll look into how to do that.

Comment

• I have used the LeagueSafe website for two of my leagues. It is a great place to keep your league funds.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
          X