Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghuda View Post
    Um did I miss something?

I was supposed to be up against bigbluewreckingcrew this week and now its michealbrown allstars who have no players on there roster?
    I might actually have a chance against that guy!

Comment

• Time to name and shame the 2 teams who lost to me this season:

Gators (week 2)
      Piney Boy (week 11)

Might be time to quit fantasy sports fellas

Comment

• I just barely missed out on the consolation round to some guy who benched his whole team for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          you saying I've got a shot at beating you if a new VD ever gets off the ground?

Sad that the Aussie finished second ... hard to call his championship just luck now.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by ironfist View Post
            I just barely missed out on the consolation round to some guy who benched his whole team for some reason.
            Are you sure you weren't confusing them with my team? They performed like a benched team most weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              you saying I've got a shot at beating you if a new VD ever gets off the ground?

Sad that the Aussie finished second ... hard to call his championship just luck now.
              Steady on ...

Every time we start up again I actually forget what the hell I'm doing until like halfway through the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                Time to name and shame the 2 teams who lost to me this season:

Gators (week 2)
                Piney Boy (week 11)

Well if I'd known it was you I probably would have quit after week 2.
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Missed the championship game by .56 points

Had a damn lucky run

Thanks Steve for setting this up again

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghuda View Post
                    Missed the championship game by .56 points

Had a damn lucky run

Thanks Steve for setting this up again
                    Glad to do it, although this year will probably be my last year to do so. Hope everyone enjoyed it while it lasted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      Glad to do it, although this year will probably be my last year to do so. Hope everyone enjoyed it while it lasted.
                      Thanks !
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I got lucky, but there could still be stat corrections. Amazingly, my last-minute decision to start Nate Washington over Jarvis Landry did not make a difference: I gained 0.3 with the move, which would not have affected that outcome. What did affect the outcome was Ghuda's decision to play the Miami D, which got -2.

Thanks for your work, Steve. Will we see a post next summer that you lied and now feel refreshed?
                        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                          Thanks for your work, Steve. Will we see a post next summer that you lied and now feel refreshed?
                          I don't think so. I'm going to streamline my fantasy teams/leagues next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            Thanks as always, Stevie!

I got lucky to catch the best team in the league on a down week.

Comment

• I say we nominate Ghuda to keep this going if he wants to.
                              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• maybe Midnight Otter will keep it going.
                                "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Working...
                                X