8 Johnny
    9 Stephen
    10 Mancalledfoot
    11 Erik
    12 Eldiablo
    13 Grinch
    14 DMT
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Well, now that UFO is on the board, might as well take their seminal live album:

20.13 Strangers in the Night (Live) - UFO (1979)

Comment

• Screw it, I'll take a Rush album after all:

21.13 Fly by Night - Rush (1975)

It's got three of my absolute favorites by them - the title track, "Anthem", and the epically ridiculous "By-tor and the Snow Dog". The rest of the songs are pretty solid as well as this was their best Zeppelin-worship.

Comment

• 18th round pick

Don't Look Back - Boston (1978)

I prefer this to the original by a bit. Especially Side 2.

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Another from Boston: My favorite on the album

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• 19th Round pick (I don't think was picked)

Queen - Queen (1973)

Best Queen song is the first song on the first album "Keep Yourself Alive"

Comment

• Skip my next two and i will make them up. Very busy at work right now.

Comment

• Overkill said to skip him, so Chancellor is up.

1 Mith <--- made 2 picks, needs 2 more
                  2 Overkill <--- skipped
                  3 Chancellor <--- Up
                  4 Buckybuckner <--- On Deck
                  5 Lucky <--- In the Hole
                  6 Revo
                  7 Friarfan
                  8 Johnny
                  9 Stephen
                  10 Mancalledfoot
                  11 Erik
                  12 Eldiablo
                  13 Grinch
                  14 DMT

Comment

• Had time to add this from the Queen debut:

Great guitar work from Brian May:

Comment

• Chancellor said to skip him for now. Bucky up.

1 Mith <--- made 2 picks, needs 2 more
                      2 Overkill <--- skipped
                      3 Chancellor <--- skipped
                      4 Buckybuckner <--- Up
                      5 Lucky <--- On Deck
                      6 Revo <--- In the Hole
                      7 Friarfan
                      8 Johnny
                      9 Stephen
                      10 Mancalledfoot
                      11 Erik
                      12 Eldiablo
                      13 Grinch
                      14 DMT

Comment

• 21st round Plastic Letters - Blondie (1977)

There have been two Blondie albums picked so far but this is actually my favorite. Allmusic doesn't like it but I love the energy.

I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• 22nd round Burrito Deluxe - The Flying Burrito Brothers (1970)

The followup to their 1969 debut album, it's not quite as good but it's still a damn fine album. This is Gram Parsons' third band in three years and wherever he goes he becomes the focal point of the band. Either he was a self centered bastard or one of the more talented musicians of the time. I'm inclined to go with the latter.

It also should be in the running for the worst album cover ever.

I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• 21.05 I'm Still In Love With You - Al Green (1972)

Last edited by ; 01-22-2014, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• 21st Round - "Cheap Trick at Budokan," Cheap Trick (1978)
                              I'm surprised this one didn't go during the top 15 rounds, as it was a monumental live album.

22nd Round - "Shakedown Street," Grateful Dead (1978)

Comment

• Getting caught up...lessee. Like I'm gonna leave a draft without a Phil Keaggy LP. Nah, I don't think so. This group, Glass Harp, made 3 LPs in the early '70s before Keaggy went solo and the bassist, Dan Pecchio, was the bassist for the Michael Stanley Band. My favorite is

21st pick 1 - Glass Harp - Glass Harp (1970)

Look In the Sky below, probably showcases some of Keaggy's talent the best:

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X