Merry christmas!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry christmas!!!!

I'm waiting up to ambush the big man coming down the chimney....nevermind I don't have a chimney.

Have a great day with your family, friends, or whoever you are spending the day with...and stay warm!
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

I just got off work. Home for Christmas, but back at it Thursday.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Have a good day all. It's gonna be like a zoo today! Will it end with smiles or tears?

Comment

My daughter's opinion of old men with beards who want her to sit on their lap has evolved over the last year.

20121206_132850.jpgMyPhoto01.jpg
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
          My daughter's opinion of old men with beards who want her to sit on their lap has evolved over the last year.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]455[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]456[/ATTACH]
          The first Santa looked like the real deal. The second one, a little bit creepy. Your daughter seems like a good judge of character

Comment

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays gang.
              Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
              Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

How many pairs of socks can one person own.

Comment

I got my kids Little Bits (magnetic swappable electronics kit), Roominate (similar to Little Bits, but fewer electronics parts in exchange for dollhouse-building parts), King of Tokyo (board/card game with monsters battling each other for Tokyo) and the Lego Falling Water set. Merry Xmas to me!
                  people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Woke up this morning ... desktop was dead. Looked initially like a mobo failure because neither HDD could be detected, and there is no chance both would fail at once. Turned out it was one of the HDD's, and as the broken one was plugged in, neither could be detected (that's a new one!).

Opened up the Laptop to find a solution and buy a new SSD ... can't log on to any Windows profiles. When I attempt to fix to problem, the laptop just stops working and refuses to even post.

So no catastrophic computer issues in years, and then both computers are dead at once, on the same day, with different problems. Spent all day re-installing windows onto 2 computers. Having a blast!

--------------------------

Incidentally, for those of you with SSD drives ... I have been reading for a long time about certain SSD drives not liking being put into standby / sleep mode. My SSD drive is dead because it went into standby mode last night, and refused to wake up. I'll be deactivating standby mode on Windows when I get my new one (if I can).

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                      I'm waiting up for Ambush Bug coming down the chimney....nevermind I don't have a chimney.

Have a great day with your family, friends, or whoever you are spending the day with...and stay warm!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                        X