I saw the Hunger Games #2 last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw the Hunger Games #2 last night

It was an enjoyable movie. Woody Harrelson is very solid. Philip Seymour Hoffman is outstanding and is becoming one of my favorite actors.

The best part of the movie was getting to watch it in the recliner seats they now have at the movie theatre. Man those things were great!
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

I'm getting ready to see it in a couple hours.
    拖裤子,
    放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

I saw it yesterday and it was real good. Can't wait for part III.
      拖裤子,
      放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

My daughter was crushed to hear that the third movie isn't until 2015
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            My daughter was crushed to hear that the third movie isn't until 2015
            What percentage of her life is that?

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              That's creepy and brilliant

Comment

This one The Onion really nailed! From 5 years ago:

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                  What percentage of her life is that?

J
                  20%....
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Ethchisketchistan! Brilliant!
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      Ethchisketchistan! Brilliant!
                      I gave that part a 6. If it was longer it might be a 7. But even then it's probably still a 6.
                      Last edited by johnnya24; 11-27-2013, 03:21 PM.

Comment

So after watching that hilarious Onion review for like the 20th time, I checked out the comments ... even funnier ... seems many people disagree with Peter K. Rosenthal's review

Is this a review of The Hunger Games or a review on how hot this guy thinks the actors are?!! WTF!
                        They arnt suppose to be that hot! OMG! Read the book! 
                        Sam Claflin, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth are not hot?
                        What is this guy on?
                        Please let me know 
                        GAYNESS ALERT!! All I see is an old man coming out on his 50's and definitely don't have a taste in boys. I mean who would've think that Edward"fucking"Cullen is hot. Seriously, I'd rather kill myself then to have a GAY vampire/fairy boyfriend like him. As for Liam(Jacob) they're just a shrimp, you know, a super hot body with an ugly face.
                        You old man,, it doesnt fit you to talk like this,,,, makes you like ,, your coming out in this age,,!,,?.
                        fucking sissy gay you gotta shut your mouth
                        Last edited by johnnya24; 11-28-2013, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Comment

JLaw looks so much different in real life. Saw her in Hawaii last year while visiting the Arizona Memorial.
                            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                              JLaw looks so much different in real life. Saw her in Hawaii last year while visiting the Arizona Memorial.
                              she looks pretty hot in the trailers for "American Hustle"

Comment

Working...
                              X