Happy Birthday old man! (seadogstat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday old man! (seadogstat)

You gotta be rolling up on 50 now, right Mike?

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Damn he's old ... happy getting older day.

Comment

Hey! What's wrong with turning 50?

:remembersthatheis50:

:turnswalkswayandshakeshead:

Comment

He better watch that dancing, or he'll throw a hippohip out.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Here's your cake. I worked on it all night.
          people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
            Here's your cake. I worked on it all night.
            50's a bit young to be losing all his teeth. Reinforces the importance of dental hygiene and regular check ups ... even if you're really old.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Happy berfday to the Dogger!
              I guess that means different things in different places

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday, Mike. My son had his tonsils/adenoids removed on Monday so we were busy with him. Didn't notice your birthday on Facebook or RJ. Hope it was a good one.
                14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
                RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
                WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
                TE: Olsen (NA)
                K: Lutz (7)
                DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
                  Happy Belated Birthday, Mike. My son had his tonsils/adenoids removed on Monday so we were busy with him. Didn't notice your birthday on Facebook or RJ. Hope it was a good one.
                  I just hope he didn't get lost in the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                    I just hope he didn't get lost in the woods.
                    Here in the States we don't removes tonsils in the woods. Let me guess - is it part of your dental care over there?
                    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                      Here in the States we don't removes tonsils in the woods. Let me guess - is it part of your dental care over there?
                      I hear there are certain oral activities involved in dogging, but dental care aint one of them

Comment

Thank you, fellas... I missed this thread last week and saw it while searching for another thread... Much appreciated :-)
                        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
                        X