No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen the first episode of the second half ... was that officially aired or was that a preview episode or a leak?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      I've seen the first episode of the second half ... was that officially aired or was that a preview episode or a leak?
      Aired last night.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

1st episode was great for the most part.. I kept thinking, now that is ballsy (it's one thing to off one of the main characters in spectacular fashion, but another to have them die in their sleep). Alas, he awoke.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
          1st episode was great for the most part.. I kept thinking, now that is ballsy (it's one thing to off one of the main characters in spectacular fashion, but another to have them die in their sleep). Alas, he awoke.
          Yeah, I was like "no way it's going to go down like this!"

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Yeah, I was like "no way it's going to go down like this!"
            I was a non-believer also, but I did at one point think that they might kill off all three ... now that would be a ballsy move (and incredibly frustrating at the same time): Michone tops herself, Rick dies in his sleep and what's-his-face regrets using that bullet in the bar and gets bitten.

Good episode. I'm glad they are back in the open world again. Prison and Perfectville sucked. I would have been ok with Farm or Prison or Perfectville, but not all three at back to back.

Comment

I would have been ok with Farm or Prison or Perfectville, but not all three at back to back.
              Yea, we get one of the overriding themes is our desire/need to reclaim, whatever the cost, our 'normal' world from the nightmare it's become, but be more efficient about it. Real life is pretty damn boring, why do you think we're watching your ridiculous show?!
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Michone had to be holding his shoe at the front door.

Comment

Who has read the comics? I find myself biting my lip alot here on this thread and some of the episode threads on Walking Dead Forums.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                    Who has read the comics? I find myself biting my lip alot here on this thread and some of the episode threads on Walking Dead Forums.
                    I've read all the comics, and it really reduced my enjoyment of the show, until I finally got my mind right by treating the comics (which are frakking awesome and grim) and the show as 2 totally separate things
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I watched the 4a finale, and 1st episode of 4b last night. I like the Rick and Carl of the comics better, but TV Darryl is a frakking badass (nice grenade work), and the only way TV Maggie could be more of my tv crush would be if they let her use her real aussie accent.
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                        I watched the 4a finale, and 1st episode of 4b last night. I like the Rick and Carl of the comics better, but TV Darryl is a frakking badass (nice grenade work), and the only way TV Maggie could be more of my tv crush would be if they let her use her real aussie accent.
                        Pretty sure she's English.

Comment

Pretty sure she's English.
                          it's super hot either way

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                            it's super hot either way
                            The blonde from Recify is an Aussie.

Comment

Excellent job on replicating the comics characters, was not expecting to see them so soon

Comment

My favorite moment is Glen running out with his gear into the herd of walkers and kicking butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X