The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    Excellent job on replicating the comics characters, was not expecting to see them so soon
    My DVR cut out right when they showed the truck showing up so I never got to see them live. I have seen the pic of them on the walking dead forums site. I knew who was playing Abraham and Rosita months ago. Abraham is a spitting image of the comics except for the muscles.

Loved Glenn running out in the riot gear which was another homage to the comics when he and Rick used to do it before they found Woodbury.
    Last edited by Piney Boy; 02-18-2014, 10:30 AM.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Slow night, but I thought last night's episode was fantastic.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        Slow night, but I thought last night's episode was fantastic.
        Yeah ... the whole second half of season 4 has been excellent so far.

Comment

Halfway through the last episode my girlfriend said she didn't really care for this pair (meaning Daryl and Beth), there is no drama. Then Daryl started drinking...
          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

So Darrell, a hard-core drinker (from what it sounded), gets wasted from moonshine, but new drinker Beth was raring to go. If she drank as much moonshine as it was depicted, she would've either thrown her guts up or passed out into a coma.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              So Darrell, a hard-core drinker (from what it sounded), gets wasted from moonshine, but new drinker Beth was raring to go. If she drank as much moonshine as it was depicted, she would've either thrown her guts up or passed out into a coma.
              Haha yeah and the first time you drink moonshine, your reaction isn't like hers, which was "This is gross". It's a bit more over the top than that from my experience.
              Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

poor Darryl......Norman Reedus was the key for me getting my mind right that the TV show could be different from the comic and have that not be bad.
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Ugh.

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    Ugh.

Yeah, did not see that coming! Jude the Obscure meets The Walking Dead.

Comment

Pretty great episode. She had to go, no way is anyone safe with her around.

I never read the books and I know everyone was excited to see Tyreese cause of his role in the books. I was excited to see him cause it was Cutty from the Wire and I immediately thought of him as Cutty. I'm glad he's a good guy who impressed me with making such a difficult decision.
                      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

so we were having a nice family bonding moment watching "The Walking Dead" yesterday....my oldest son (15) has read the comics, my younger son (12) has played the Telltale ipad games (highly recommended!) so they both are invested. My wife has never sat thru a complete episode, but she's generally in the room when it is on, and starts laughing everytime dialogue turns into zombie sounds. Carol and Tyreese come back, and the second Carol gets Lizzy to put down the gun, all three of them jump to their feet screaming, "Now shoot her, in the head, RIGHT NOW!"

My family is harsh....
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

holy fucking shit.......and all hail Rick

Comment

Terminus = Soylent Green

Comment

Rick is the man.

I hope the Terminus snipers were deliberately shooting to miss Rick's group because that scene was pathetic.
                              Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Did anyone notice the "pile" that Rick and the group ran thru on their dash to the train?

Comment

Working...
                                X