Ihop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ihop

In Detroit for a few days and had some breakfast at Ihop.

Took forever to get my order in.

Received my watered down orange juice.

Took a bite of my butter-less cold toast.

On the next bite, I noticed mold.

I then put my knife and fork down on the plate and noticed a harden, stuck to the plate hair.

Ihop?

I think not.

More like Islop, am I right?

Ha! I kill me.

Crap, am I turning in to steve?

Comment

Where are you at in Detroit? I was just there last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
        More like Islop, am I right?

Ha! I kill me.

Crap, am I turning in to steve?
        What was Jim Gaffigan's joke about IHOP? I think it was something along the lines of I-barely-move after eating there. No one is doing a lot of hopping out of that place.
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

of course, you're saying it was late at night after hours of drinking. No one goes to ihop sober, do they? for late night ihop was number 4 behind waffle house, varsity and krystals back in the night.

Comment

Was every other restaurant closed?

Comment

Originally posted by SMELL THE GLOVE View Post
              of course, you're saying it was late at night after hours of drinking. No one goes to ihop sober, do they? for late night ihop was number 4 behind waffle house, varsity and krystals back in the night.
              Wow...I'd go to IHop way, way way before Awful House.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I'm a Perkins guy myself...can't resist going into one when I happen upon one.

My family...well truth be told my wife's family (my family has better taste) went to IHOP for a breakfast on a Sunday morning. The waitress, genius that she is, brought out our toast about 15 minutes before the rest of the meal, which took about 30 minutes to come out. The rest of my...her...family ate the toast because they were hungry, but I persevered. Once our food came out, the waitress asked if she could get us anything else. I said "Yes, my toast is cold from sitting here for 15 minutes, I need a replacement."

I never went back again.
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Yes, I go to places like Waffle House and IHOP if it's late and I'm really hungry, since the alternatives are burger drive-throughs and I hit those too much as it is. I like Waffle House, but IHOP is for only if I'm REALLY hungry and completely not pressed for time.
                  Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                  -- William James

Comment

Working...
                  X