Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if i could have a 3D printer make a camera out of dark energy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if i could have a 3D printer make a camera out of dark energy.

i could send it into a black hole, and the anti-gravity effects of the dark energy (exotic matter) will allow back photons of information. of course it could end up like the russians trying to land a probe on venus.

there's talk of new types of gamma ray bursts these days. http://news.discovery.com/space/astr...ted-130704.htm i like to think it's evidence of a white hole. but there are better explanations such as magnetars, exploding black holes, dwarf dark matter galaxies. but there's also the possibility it's a white hole. magnetars only last 10,000 years. but there are a lot of them. black holes don't explode much because they last forever, unless they were created other than a collapsing star. it's a big thing when they say 'new type of unknown relativistic event'.

a blackhole to a scientist is like a box to a cat. you want to know whats inside it. schrodinger's analogy is apt but they never explained why the cat went in the box in the first place... but that would make a great christmas present for a cat. trap a few mice in a box and wrap it up. the mice will make sounds only the cat can hear and he will know whats inside. kind of like shaking the present first.

now if i can only find a dark energy 3D printer. heh.

My neighbor has a used one. It is currently not working. It is missing a few parts. It is being sold as is. He is asking $29k. I think he will take a little less.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      My neighbor has a used one. It is currently not working. It is missing a few parts. It is being sold as is. He is asking $29k. I think he will take a little less.
      $29k is a lot of dark energy.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        $29k is a lot of dark energy.
        We live near Chicago and pay a premium for dark energy. I think it is because of the additives.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          We live near Chicago and pay a premium for dark energy. I think it is because of the additives.
          I thought dark energy was green energy that was enhanced by running through a coal plant.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Sometimes I think nullnor gets confused as to which board he is posting messages.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
              Sometimes I think nullnor gets confused.
              Fixed

Comment

Sometimes I think nullnor...and it confuses me.

Comment

Working...
                X