cellphone plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cellphone plans

If I do take this job, I'll need to get my own phone and give up the free one I've enjoyed for quite some time now. My wife has a plan on Verizon but I'm willing to shop around for the best deal rather than just roll into her plan. What do you guys & gals have?

I have an iPhone through AT&T and love the service. We've been grandfathered into the Flat Fee for Data plan that they did away with a while ago - that helps.

Comment

Wife and I just moved to a Verizon plan. So far awesome.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I have Verizon...good service, not cheap. I actually really liked StraightTalk, $45/month unlimited everything. They run on Verizon's network. The main drawback was their selection of phones was garbage, but now they have the Samsung Galaxy S2. I would totally go for that if I wasn't locked into my contract.

ETA: And no contracts.
        Last edited by DMT; 03-05-2013, 04:50 PM.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I'm never getting another 2 year contract. If I were in the market now, I'd be buying a Nexus 4 and getting a SIM only contract or month to month deal.

A while back I heard these were starting to roll out in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            I have an iPhone through AT&T and love the service. We've been grandfathered into the Flat Fee for Data plan that they did away with a while ago - that helps.
            I know I can get a free iphone 4s with Verizon which would replace what I have now. I hate the AT&T service though as I have dead pockets in Orlando (WTF??) Losing flat fee data is tough because I'm a high-end user with the travel & radio stuff that I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
              I know I can get a free iphone 4s with Verizon which would replace what I have now. I hate the AT&T service though as I have dead pockets in Orlando (WTF??) Losing flat fee data is tough because I'm a high-end user with the travel & radio stuff that I do.
              Is T-Mobile an option where you are? I read some articles a short while back about their sim-only plans.

Comment

Working...
              X