NCAA bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA bracket

Are we doing an NCAA bracket challenge again this year? I searched, but found nada (not even the previous ones, which I found weird).
    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

LOL, it's pasted in a HUGE post across every forum. You don't see it? I even sent everyone who participated last year an email generated by Yahoo. You didn't get that either?

Comment

Best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

password: potroast

Comment

LOL, I'm blind, apparently. The email probably went to my Yahoo account, which I never look at. Thanks for the link and password!
        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          LOL, it's pasted in a HUGE post across every forum. You don't see it? I even sent everyone who participated last year an email generated by Yahoo. You didn't get that either?
          I'm hoping I will earn a participation email this year ! Not as good as a ribbon, but it doesn't clutter up my house.
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I'm in. Thanks for the email invite.

Comment

I did this even though it isnt letting me pick Florida State to win for some reason.

Comment

come on, sign up! Only a few hours left to go.

Comment

come on, sign up! Only a few hours left to go.
                  we've reached the elite 8, would be great to make the sweet sixteen !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Where do I post my bracket?

Comment

I think I'm still picking teams based on my knowledge of the 1980s. I was bummed I couldn't send Georgetown to the Finals!
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

i did one other bracket and I am 81st out of 82 teams. I should have taken the George Costanza approach
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I'm having my best NCAA tourney in years, thanks to my son turning me onto KenPom and a bunch of You Tubers who discuss using this strategy. Before, I was a "well, a 12 will beat a 5" and "go with the pack" approach, which got me, well, nowhere.

Comment

I'm having my best NCAA tourney in years, thanks to my son turning me onto KenPom and a bunch of You Tubers who discuss using this strategy. Before, I was a "well, a 12 will beat a 5" and "go with the pack" approach, which got me, well, nowhere.
                            how is it going now, I'm up to 80 out of 82 in my other bracket. This year seems crazier than most.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

how is it going now, I'm up to 80 out of 82 in my other bracket. This year seems crazier than most.
                              I'm in 3rd. I need Texas to win today and UConn to get to the Finals, or Texas to the Finals but lose, to get 2nd place. 1st place is locked up already.

Comment

Working...
                              X