X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How About Some Fine Dining?

... just go at them with a rolling pin, in a freezer bag

Nigella is like Jamie Murray's chunky sister, and that's not all bad
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I assumed this was an Olive Garden thread.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Since I used Fine Dining in the title, here's some clips from my favorite chef, Michel Roux Jr. I love watching this guy work ... he has so much passion for cooking. And his eyes ... he has these dark orbs that don't seem to have any pupil.

Egg and bacon

Last edited by johnnya24; 11-06-2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

The opposite of Man Versus Food

Caviar, Custard, beef consomme, vegetables ... it just doesn't sound right ... but I want one!
          Last edited by johnnya24; 11-06-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

I'm gonna be watching these all friggin night now!

Comment

Yummy mummy accused of being "off her head" on cocaine every day ... didn't see that coming.

Comment

she'd probably weigh over 100 kilos if she wasn't doing the coke
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                X